She called and said thats what i get for breaking up with her. haha i already replaced that lcd once. i got the last one on ebay but cancelled my account, where should i get one?
    03-07-08 12:06 PM
    She called and said thats what i get for breaking up with her. haha i already replaced that lcd once. i got the last one on ebay but cancelled my account, where should i get one?
    try cnn.cn or open another acct on ebay....... (ebay the worlds largest legal blackmarket, lmao )
    03-07-08 12:43 PM
    I should hook her up with my ex lol *sighs* ANYWAYS...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-08 01:28 PM
    why dont you beat her up for me for hurting my poor defensless 8700...
    03-07-08 01:35 PM
    I dare you to call Dr Laura with this one! She will give you good advice. I don't think you're an Indian giver. On another tangent - I'm so glad to be part eskimo instead.

03-07-08 02:27 PM
    Its just another case of senseless violence against the innocent. I told you in my earlier post of potential consequences. At least she didn't send it back one piece at a time. I can't even think about that right now.
    03-11-08 11:34 PM
    Take it back! Blackberrios before hoes!

03-11-08 11:52 PM
    In the wake of this tradgedy I feel something should be done to make sure this kind of senseless violence never occurs again. I think I need to start the BBRA. The BB Recovery Agency. Since the CB community is worldwide I feel there would be no safe haven for perpetrators against our most innocent.

When a member calls for help a local team 1 part negotiations 1 part retrieval could be sent to the location to secure the safe release of the endangered BB. Why does something bad always have to happen before something is done?
    03-11-08 11:56 PM
    Haha I don't think I'd trade... but I also recently broke up with my boyfriend, and one of my biggest reliefs is being able to use my blackberry as much as I want without him feeling like I'm ignoring him for it. Grow a pair, buddy. (Him... not anyone here. LOL)
    03-12-08 01:04 AM
    Well my phone arrived today!!! Thats the good news.....can you guess the bad?????
    Oh, what disrespect for the Berry! I wish I were nearby b/c she some one on one lessons on BlackBerry respect! Here are the rules for the next ex. Have her learn 'em, live 'em, love 'em!:

1) Do not touch my blackberry. Get your own b/c I am addicted and I don't want to be cured.
    2) Do not talk to me while I am checking my blackberry unless you have just found the cure for some deadly disease or something profound.
    3) Yes, the blackberry comes first; if you can't accept that move on.
    4) No, I don�t want to cuddle with you instead of checking my blackberry
    5) Don't drop my blackberry. I can drop you on your head to show you how it feels.
    03-12-08 01:46 AM
    Is there any kind of relief fund to help the victims(my blackberry) of abuse?
    03-13-08 02:53 PM
    I think you did the right thing - it would be different if you just bought her a phone for her own plan - but it's registered to you! And if you are feeling guilty for two doses of crack you could always sell the one you don't want on e-bay!
    03-13-08 05:16 PM
    Thanks. Maybe the next lucky lady in my life will get the blackberry.......of course history always repeats itself!
    03-14-08 03:17 PM
    If the contract is in his name, leaving the phone with her and telling her to "keep up with the bill" is just asking for trouble.
    fo sho. (i need at least 10 characters to post "fo sho"...and Im done.)
    04-07-08 10:19 PM
    Be careful what you write here people, just incase you girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife/partner reads this too lol.

04-08-08 04:27 AM
    with every choice lies a consequence.
    Whoa...awesome.
    I may have to quote you and put that in my signature!

Dm
    04-08-08 08:37 AM
    Haha I don't think I'd trade... but I also recently broke up with my boyfriend, and one of my biggest reliefs is being able to use my blackberry as much as I want without him feeling like I'm ignoring him for it. Grow a pair, buddy. (Him... not anyone here. LOL)
    Hahha...I have that same problem!
    Flip the genders though...
    04-08-08 08:45 AM
    Never been an indian giver, but she would definitely have to take her line off of my account. Transfer Of Service!
    04-08-08 09:01 AM
    A friend of mine had a Nextel for 2 years that her ex paid for just because he didn't want to cancel the contract and pay the ETF. Insane!
    04-08-08 09:02 AM
    I had to pay sprint 800+ when my husband and I split a while back.... Grr relationships and cells don't mix!

04-08-08 09:18 AM
    I'd say he should give her the phone and give her a month to transfer the service to her name.

The only "gift" a girl should give back (or at least offer) is a ring if she breaks it off.

You say you broke up with her, but why you'd want to take back a past gift I'll never understand. Either it was and is hers, or it never was hers.

Patrick
    04-08-08 09:51 AM
    YOU'RE not AN Indian giver. When you break up, so does any link holding you 2 together. Hence, the breaking up. Get back every tangible item youve ever given her.
    Thats right. That crackberry is expensive. If shes not paying you with love an affection anymore, repossess that bad boy.
    05-25-08 05:15 PM
    I'd say he should give her the phone and give her a month to transfer the service to her name.

The only "gift" a girl should give back (or at least offer) is a ring if she breaks it off.

You say you broke up with her, but why you'd want to take back a past gift I'll never understand. Either it was and is hers, or it never was hers.

Patrick
    I dont think he's taking back a *gift* per se. He is paying the bill for the phone she currently is using. The relationship is over- he is no longer obligated to pay her bills.

If she wants the phone badly enough, she can have it transfered to her name; although I think she'd make out cheaper just getting a new account in her own name and she'd probably get a new phone at a cheap price.

You know how the carriers look out for new customers. And while he's happy he got the phone back, he'll still be responsible for either the bill or the ETF; so either way, he's not completely done with her yet.

I'm just sayin'...
    05-25-08 07:33 PM
    a couple questions a few opinions?

so i couldnt really tell from the pic. did she put a hole in the screen or is that black nail polish poured over it?

#2, the phone is in your name! i would have said to her hey im cutting this phone off in x number of days so thats how long u have to get your own phone. yes, u would have to pay the ETF but it would probably cost u a lot less in the event that she refused to give it back and ran up a huge bill. even if u gave her no notice at all, i would just turn the phone off and be done with her all together. kinda leads me to believe that u maybe just want to have something to hold onto her by.

and IMHO, have u ever heard the phrase don't mix friends and money? unless u're married and for the most part its inevitable, i would definitely apply the same standard to relationships. i would never cosign on a car, add someone to my cell phone contract, even an apartment lease, or anything else tying me monetarily to someone who was just my boyfriend. credit is too easy to ruin and way too hard to fix.

sorry your BB had to die though...really unfortunate lol.
    05-25-08 07:38 PM
    -----

If she's got any integrity, she'll just give it back. And you should know whether she's got integrity....or not.

-----
    05-25-08 07:43 PM
109 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD