It's a Verizon thing, I must not understand!
    03-05-08 04:26 PM
    Well I almost broke with my girl because she hid my Curve last weekend, and I was losing my mind plus a lot my business is run through my phone. She gave me the phone and walked out saying that she couldn,t believe that my phone was more important than so quiet time alone with her. I figure unless my emails will push through her she better get used to Blacky being around.
    03-05-08 04:34 PM
    As a chic, I totally agree w/ daddybear.. the ex booty call is like going to a birthday party..

You go, have fun, eat cake & ice cream - but it eventually ends.. THE UP SIDE is that you get the goody bag to take home w/ you.. & in that goody bag is that ONE "call me when ya NEED me" card!

Think about the future..
    03-05-08 04:35 PM
    it is in my name and i will be paying the bill not to mention that she has broken 2 sidekicks, the screen of an 8700, and a samsung beat....all at my expense!
    03-05-08 04:43 PM
    oh and i see on my statement a 75 dollar call to panama!
    03-05-08 04:50 PM
    and i have a couple girls that have blackberry's that i can booty call.....or should i say "booty ping"!

p.s.i am gonna patent the phrase booty ping
    03-05-08 04:57 PM
    i went through the same thing and it was the best decision i ever made!

*plus blackberrys will never cheat on you
    03-05-08 04:58 PM
    it is in my name and i will be paying the bill not to mention that she has broken 2 sidekicks, the screen of an 8700, and a samsung beat....all at my expense!
    03-05-08 05:15 PM
    You did the right thing by taking the phone back. She could run up the bill and screw you over.
    03-05-08 05:29 PM
    Maybe the ex gave him back the BB. So now he has 2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-08 05:56 PM
    Hope you dont get booty calls intended for her. Better change the number.
    03-05-08 11:22 PM
    Haha....that would just help me hate her more!
    03-05-08 11:24 PM
    oh and i see on my statement a 75 dollar call to panama!
    oh sh*t, GET THE PHONE. NEVER BARE EXPENSES OF AND X........

and as for bootycalls, i love them especially the ones that dont mind fixing u breakfast before they leave....

just gotta run behind them before they hit the door and make sure they've taken EVERYTHING w/ them.

p.s. my grandmother use to call my sister that, she's passed now but i think of her everyday and the slick comments she would make that now make so much sense in my life. miss her, my fav lady
    Last edited by muu; 03-05-08 at 11:34 PM.
    03-05-08 11:28 PM
    lol funny thing is when i was wit my ex i told her id send her the pearl i had then she broke up with me and yet i still have it cuz its one of my fav fones! lol
    03-05-08 11:46 PM
    Ok for clarification purposes, Are you expecting to get it back or do you already have it in your hand? If you are expecting to get it back you may have went about this all the wrong way.

You know how BB addiction can grip you up. She may not want to part with it. The way to go about this is to tell her that you need her BB to either upgrade or add something to it. Once you have the device in your hand and ONLY THEN ,should you drop the bomb that you will no longer be dating. You would hate to have to go into a hostage situation surrounding your BB.
    03-05-08 11:55 PM
    Ok for clarification purposes, Are you expecting to get it back or do you already have it in your hand? If you are expecting to get it back you may have went about this all the wrong way.

You know how BB addiction can grip you up. She may not want to part with it. The way to go about this is to tell her that you need her BB to either upgrade or add something to it. Once you have the device in your hand and ONLY THEN ,should you drop the bomb that you will no longer be dating. You would hate to have to go into a hostage situation surrounding your BB.
    and if this is the case, BREAK UP W/ HER AT HER HOUSE......

i learned this the hardway
    03-05-08 11:58 PM
    Haha. She actually sent it via usps and i made her get a tracking number so she doesnt pull the old "it got lost in the mail" trick. I think the only reason she is sending it back is because i said that we still have a chance (which is not true). She wasnt worthy of it anyway!
    03-06-08 12:09 AM
    Haha. She actually sent it via usps and i made her get a tracking number so she doesnt pull the old "it got lost in the mail" trick. I think the only reason she is sending it back is because i said that we still have a chance (which is not true). She wasnt worthy of it anyway!

sending it back via mail, dayuuuum just exactly how bad was this breakup.

did u get a court date out of it?
    03-06-08 12:12 AM
    ^^ Lol.

Keep the phone, if she no longer cares for it. Cancel the line if you don't mind breaching your contact and paying the fee.

And under no circumstances, call for a booty call.

She's probably already moved on and is disinterested.
    03-06-08 12:15 AM
    ...Talking from personal experience btw.
    03-06-08 12:18 AM
    ...Talking from personal experience btw.
    so u were gone before u broke up with your ex huh.

cheater
    03-06-08 12:19 AM
    haha i don't know why but when i read the title of this thread i started singing the Folgers coffee commercial "The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cuuup"

I could use some StarBucks right now
    03-06-08 12:20 AM
    No booty calls from me just want the phone and i am gonna keep it active and have twice the crackberry pleasure...
    03-06-08 12:20 AM
    so u were gone before u broke up with your ex huh.

cheater

Ha ha, NO.

I was just saying that she probably has moved on anyway to be wanting to hook up with an ex.

geez, someone's bitter.
    03-06-08 12:21 AM
    Ha ha, NO.

I was just saying that she probably has moved on anyway to be wanting to hook up with an ex.

geez, someone's bitter.
    bitter sweet, sh*t relationship are a bit overrated
    03-06-08 12:22 AM
109 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD