I'm interested in getting a new BB theme, but finding none I like (checked both free and charge-per-theme). Essentially, what I'm looking for is - either a minimal amount of icons across the bottom, or a minimal amount down the left of the screen. I'm even willing to have text (as opposed to icons). I downloaded the 8300 Crackberry User theme, but it changed my font size so small I can barely see it. And, I refuse to wear Granny glasses.

I'd love to hear your expert CB opinions on themes you like!
    10-26-08 11:23 AM
    I have the Mini Storm theme for my Curve 8310 from here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=84122

I really like it. Can select which icons you want.
    10-26-08 11:49 AM
    I have the Mini Storm theme for my Curve 8310 from here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=84122

I really like it. Can select which icons you want.
    I second that. I have the Pink version of the mini storm theme...

it has 8 small icons across the bottom which are customizable. Just downloaded it last night and i love it.

here's the link to the pink one. With a different wallpaper its the best theme i have used as of yet

Bottom Dock PMB-Mini Storm Pink 83XX - Pimp My Berry!
    Last edited by ShortStop51001; 10-26-08 at 11:56 AM.
    10-26-08 11:53 AM
    With a different wallpaper its the best theme i have used as of yet
    I agree with that. I have downloaded several themes for both my Pearl and my Curve and I keep going back to the Mini Storm. Big props to the original creator for that one!
    10-27-08 09:13 AM
    I use the same one on my 8830 and will have the same one on my 8330 when I get it this weekend.
    10-27-08 10:00 AM
    I use the BB Demension L theme. It leaves quite a bit of space on the screen and uses the standard icons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 04:08 PM
    this is one i made, i have a version that you can move the icons on the homescreen, so if you watn the new version just let me know. the one posted here is not customizeable.

Plain Bottom zen for all OS's - Themes4BB.com

if you look on the last page of that thread you will see the zip for the latest version which is perfect!
    or if you prefer no icons on the homescreen check otu this link...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/no-...46/index2.html
    Last edited by pearlyrob; 10-27-08 at 05:01 PM.
    10-27-08 04:57 PM
    I'm using the mini storm theme too! I have it in blue as well as red. It's the best theme I've found so far!
    10-27-08 05:21 PM
    Pony, I understand where your coming from. Keep looking around. Thers alot of theme makers hanging around here that make awesome stuff. If you can't find what your looking for I'll make one for you if you like.
    10-27-08 05:38 PM
    I like the iBerry theme. I'm not sure what site I found it on but it's a free theme. It comes with a black background but like any other them, you can add your own.
    10-27-08 06:43 PM
    You guys are all awesome - great recommendations, and now I know someone can make something for me if I'm impossible to please with what currently exists! Gotta love the CB clan!
    11-02-08 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD