Trying to decide between bbm or yahoo.

Is one more effeicent than the other on the device? Meaning not as fat as others. Yahoo seems to be 800k. Wasn't sure about bbm5.0?

Getting a multi IMM app would be ideal, but I think all their interfaces are poor. I like these two, but need to clean up the 8330 and take off some apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 04:47 PM
    I really think you should try Beejive. The chat interface is very clean and crisp. It looks like iPhone text messaging, honestly, and it supports all IM protocols, including FB chat.

There's a free trial download so you really have nothing to lose.
    12-13-09 05:05 PM
    Just downloaded beejive, very cool - nice interface.

Didn't see the facebook, or bbm option?

12-13-09 05:19 PM
    Just downloaded beejive, very cool - nice interface.

Didn't see the facebook, or bbm option?

theres fb im but no bbm option.
    12-13-09 05:45 PM
    blackberry messenger is the only app capable of bbm. I've tried instango, Nimbuzz and beejive and overall I think beejive is the most reliable and full featured multi instant messaging client. Instango would sometimes freeze my blackberry requiring a restart but not often and nimbuzz wouldn't let me log into multiple AOL screen name accounts at the same time. It comes down to preference and convenience but I would rather just have to run one app than be forced to open the individual AOL and yahoo and msn apps separately, especially if you have several contacts across the various services.

12-13-09 07:20 PM
    Personally I love Beejive.
    12-13-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD