I think I'm being extra ******** today but how do I get past this screen? I've tried logging in but for some reason it keeps coming back to this. I set the alias as my first name, last [email protected] or was I not supposed to do this?

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 176987
    Can't see your attachment. Try it again?
    06-29-13 02:05 PM
    GMAIL for the win. Google recently introduced tabs that split up your whole inbox into four tabs which is amazing. All the important stuff in the first, social (facebook, twitter, etc) in the second, coupons and other stuff in another, and news and updates in another. It's amazing and so productive

Posted from Q10 and CB10.
    Google needs all kinds of workarounds now doesn't it?
    06-29-13 02:59 PM
    Outlook is the best for BB10...yahoo is horrible

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 09:05 AM
    I have 2 Google accounts and 1 work account. I've been tempted to switch one of my Google to an Outlook account only because the online gmail interface bugs me.

However, they all sync perfectly with my Z10. The one account I have set up for only a 30 minute interval but the other 2 are instant.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 09:36 AM
    Outlooks interface is amazing...if you are a professional you would love it...yahoo and Gmail are not made for professionals or executives.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 11:59 AM
    Does anyone know if I can change my BlackBerry ID and start using my Outlook to synch everything. Or am I stuck using my Gmail?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 12:38 PM
    Does anyone know if I can change my BlackBerry ID and start using my Outlook to synch everything. Or am I stuck using my Gmail?

Posted via CB10
    I did exactly that myself, just yesterday. I changed it on device (in BB ID under settings). There were the typical email notices and validations, but no problem at all. Just as long as you have access to both email accounts.
    06-30-13 12:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Your bbid has nothing to do with what email you want to get on your device.
    06-30-13 12:55 PM
    Your bbid has nothing to do with what email you want to get on your device.
    I took the question to be switching from the BB ID from the Gmail address to the Outlook email address. So, yes, it is related to what email is wanted on the device.
    06-30-13 01:05 PM
    I took the question to be switching from the BB ID from the Gmail address to the Outlook email address. So, yes, it is related to what email is wanted on the device.
    In that case yes but I use gmail for my bbid and outlook as my email. I didn't know if they thought they had to be the same.
    06-30-13 01:16 PM
    Yes that's exactly what I want to do. I went to try and switch my BlackBerry ID to my Outlook email and it said I would have to wipe the device. I don't want to do that lol

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 01:31 PM
    In that case yes but I use gmail for my bbid and outlook as my email. I didn't know if they thought they had to be the same.
    Not required � just practical. I just finished extricating myself from Google's ever-shrinking web of services and think the OP is doing the same.
    06-30-13 01:33 PM
    Not required — just practical. I just finished extricating myself from Google's ever-shrinking web of services and think the OP is doing the same.
    Yep I've pretty much gone google free except I've had the email for a long time now and it makes a good backup and for signing up for things.
    06-30-13 01:45 PM
    Yes that's exactly what I want to do. I went to try and switch my BlackBerry ID to my Outlook email and it said I would have to wipe the device. I don't want to do that lol

Posted via CB10
    The way I did it was editing my BB ID, not switching it to another BB ID. No wipe was required.
    Go to Settings > BlackBerry ID. Tap "Edit" at the bottom. Change the email address.
    You'll have an email sent to your original BB ID email address confirming the change and asking you to verify. You'll also get one sent to the new email address where you'll have to verify the address is yours.

That was it. I checked, and all BB ID related services: BBM, BB App World, BB Protect are all working fine.
    IceCold357 likes this.
    06-30-13 02:39 PM
    The way I did it was editing my BB ID, not switching it to another BB ID. No wipe was required.
    Go to Settings > BlackBerry ID. Tap "Edit" at the bottom. Change the email address.
    You'll have an email sent to your original BB ID email address confirming the change and asking you to verify. You'll also get one sent to the new email address where you'll have to verify the address is yours.

That was it. I checked, and all BB ID related services: BBM, BB App World, BB Protect are all working fine.
    About to do this right now. Thanks for the tip!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 03:09 PM
    Unless you don't want any of that garbage on top of your email. Outlook has a slick, clean interface and works really well. Unlimited storage is nice too.

Posted via CB10
    I don't see how it's garbage because you can obviously delete the tabs as well. The junk is only there if you signed up for it, whereas all the spam automatically goes into the spam folder.
    I'm talking from a regular person point of view, not a professional view.

Posted from Q10 and CB10.
    07-07-13 11:35 AM
    Perhaps, I just want nothing but email when I open my Web client. In don't use it for work stuff, personal only. Outlook is my preference.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 02:54 PM
42 12