Just got my BB Bold in and I was wondering what everyone thought about what they think is the best clear protector like screen protectors or for the whole device.
    04-16-09 11:03 PM
    screen protectors aren't all they are cracked up to be
    04-16-09 11:10 PM
    Babe knows nothing.

XTREMEguard on Ebay sells them for about $5 a pop. I had mine on my Curve and it did the job. Just make sure to read the instructions on how to put them on, or else you can be sorry with a bubbly screen.
    04-17-09 12:55 AM
    I have a clear, whole phone protector made by Speck for my Curve. It covers everything but the keyboard, the side buttons, the speaker port and the access ports. When I take it out to clean the case, the phone looks new. I have dropped this on cement without damaging the phone. I think it can be purchased from the CB store, but I got mine free from the T-Mobile gods (the salesman gave it to me when I bought it).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 03:31 PM
    I have a Best Skins Ever on my Curve. Only way you can tell it's there is by feeling for it. Has a slightly stickier feel, but nothing to stop it from sliding into my jeans pocket.

I'd give you their website but don't have it. Believe it's www.bestskinsever.com; or try Googling Best Skins Ever.

They're the best tbh.

04-17-09 03:38 PM
    Bodyguardz here!
    04-17-09 03:42 PM
    I went with the Zagg invisibleSHIELD skins...army grade material according to them (very tough). I am satisfied with it it does the job. ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    04-17-09 04:24 PM
    I use an "anti-glare" screen protector from clarivue It's awesome.

Clarivue Screen Protectors
    04-17-09 04:28 PM
    BSE Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

And TheSultan's guide on how to install!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/my-...?highlight=bse
    04-17-09 04:30 PM
    I have an invisibleshield for my storm and have placed them on many of my other handheld devices. Many times they have some type of sale or deal for the different protectors. They also have some type of discount code available every day and you receive two 20% discount codes when you purchase any product for their website. You also pick up the invisibleshield protectors from most best buy store.

04-17-09 04:49 PM
    Clarivue are awesome. Great write up on them over at Berry Review. Bought two clear and one anti-glare. One of the great things about them is that they cover the entire top screen with a cut out for the ear piece. Also, no adhesive to apply like some other protectors.

04-17-09 07:38 PM
    I'm not really sure but need to get a new one.
    04-17-09 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD