You are all too cranky. That is a nice big picture of a z10 right in the front and center of a bunch of other phones. Human brain says, "what's THAT one?"...Nuff said.

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-14-13 06:48 AM
    BlackBerry just can't catch a break, wow

Posted via CB Forums iOS app
    09-14-13 06:52 AM
    The positive thing is that they actually did put BB10 in front.
    In front of what, though? One of the last of the old trashy Motorola phones -- a horizontal slider at that -- and a 3 1/2 year old HTC Incredible that's so creaky it only runs Gingerbread. They might as well have put "Welcome to Losers Alley" on top of the sign.

really? how do you think most people get their smartphones while living in 3rd world countries... sorry "EMERGING markets"?
    Regardless of the truth about that claimed observation, which I doubt, this is a display in THE major electronics chain store in that most first world of countries, los Estados Unidos.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
    09-14-13 07:36 AM
    BlackBerry must go Android.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 10:30 AM
    You know I just thought about something. If BlackBerry is being sold as an Android, wouldn't that make it the first secured Android platform? I would like to see the persons face once they realized what they bought wasn't really an Android. Maybe BlackBerry should go around with a disguised Z10 (remove the BlackBerry logo or hide it from plain sight) under the code name X10 and have people try out their products.

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-14-13 10:56 AM
    That would be the first time when a good product would be sold presented as a bad (or not so good) one...
    Usually is the other way around...
    That would change marketing a little bit....hahahahaha

...forever BlackBerry...
    09-14-13 02:46 PM
    You know I just thought about something. If BlackBerry is being sold as an Android, wouldn't that make it the first secured Android platform? I would like to see the persons face once they realized what they bought wasn't really an Android. Maybe BlackBerry should go around with a disguised Z10 (remove the BlackBerry logo or hide it from plain sight) under the code name X10 and have people try out their products.

Posted via CB10
    You could call it 4.10.2. BlackBerry it's the wave of the future.....
    #iChooseblackberry10

From my Z10
    09-14-13 04:02 PM
    You are all too cranky. That is a nice big picture of a z10 right in the front and center of a bunch of other phones. Human brain says, "what's THAT one?"...Nuff said.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed.
    Some people are often arguing for a price drop.
    Maybe the the advertisers think that the next iteration of the OS will carry Android on it's shoulders?

Z10 via CB10
    09-14-13 05:06 PM
    I honestly hope you are better at marketing than you are at grammar and English usage.

People make mistakes. It is part of being human and I seriously doubt anyone here would be screaming if the ad were for Apple or Samsung...in fact there would probably be numerous threads celebrating their "fail".

But, it happened to BlackBerry so heads must roll, people must be fired and a small woodland creature has to be sacrificed to atone for this egregious act of sabotage.
    funny, just read this. you just switched things around- you didn't correct any grammar lol it's funny how people perceive forums as being English exams. but anyway yeah, you just further elaborated my point. thanks.
    12-15-13 07:25 PM
    That looks like photoshop to me...

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:40 PM
    funny, just read this. you just switched things around- you didn't correct any grammar lol it's funny how people perceive forums as being English exams. but anyway yeah, you just further elaborated my point. thanks.
    Lol, you revived a three month old thread to talk about grammar?

Nice.
    12-15-13 08:13 PM
86 ... 234