Businesswoman needs new BT & drives a convertible.
    Which one has most comfort & works best with the top down?
    Plantronics 925
    Jawbone 2
    Blueant 9i

Thanks
    08-05-08 02:54 PM
    Businesswoman needs new BT & drives a convertible.
    Which one has most comfort & works best with the top down?
    Plantronics 925
    Jawbone 2
    Blueant 9i

Thanks
    Haven't wore my Plantronics 925 discovery i bought here for only $89.00!!!, in my Corvette with the top down. All i can say is this headset is awesome! It is so light to wear, sound quality is fabulous, pairs with device automatically after you turn it on. People have been asking me literally all the time what kind of Bluetooth is that? It look very nice when worn, not like a robot or something. Nobody on the other end of a conversation has complained yet. Playboy magazine was right when they said this headset is top notch. They called it audio jewelry which i thought was kind of funny...
    08-05-08 03:00 PM
    I use the BlueAnt when driving my convertable, and I have been very pleased. There a couple of settings, and people on the other end state they can hear me and cannot hear the wind noise. This applies to regular phone calls and push-to-talk. My mercedes does have a windscreen however, so it may be that it assists in the "quiet". Syncing is flawless and automatic with my BB 7100i. It is not much to look at though, it will never be confused with jewelery, that's for sure!
    Good luck!
    08-05-08 03:15 PM
    Well, I have to admit, compared to my Jawbone II and BlueAnt, I am definitely impressed with this device. So, ctnick, SevereDeceit, thanks for posting
    12-13-08 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD