OMG! I just saw this video on YouTube that scared that h*** out of me! I've been always loyal to my Blackberry, even if she has let me down more than once, but this has nothing to be with it... When I saw the iPhone 5 Features I couldn't do anything else but happily scream! I won't tell the video content so I wont go on... JUST WATCH IT AND COMMENT!

I'm sorry baby, It had nothing to be with you... I love you both! but we might have to share!! lol!
    Last edited by PRE7ORIANO; 11-09-11 at 11:46 AM.
    11-09-11 11:43 AM
    If you are an iPhone fan, then this is very nice (if it is true). Hey, there is nothing wrong with dreaming a bit though. That is how it starts.

I phone 5 should launch next Summer, we shall see.

As for the phones available today, well. If you love your phone, you have the right one for you.
    11-09-11 12:03 PM
    Omg that does look really nice, if it is true. BUT what I'd be overly concerned about is how thin the iP5 appears to be in the video. Physically, I'd be afraid of it snapping in half if you handled it the wrong way by accident

The keyboard holographic image was pretty cool
    11-09-11 12:18 PM
    The internet is full of "future" phones and consumer products. I wonder how many "future" products actually make it to production?

Don't get your hopes up buddy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 12:31 PM
    This video is pretty old.

This will NOT be the iphone 5.

What part of concept don't people get?
    11-09-11 12:37 PM
    I can't believe people are even considering this a possible iPhone. The keyboard concept and the holographic image concept aren't even close to possible at this point in time. Also, I'd love to know what the battery life would be on a phone that thin....Maybe 1 hour? The iPhone 4S has it's own battery issues without having a battery that is 1/10th the size of the current one. Also, who would want a phone that could snap in half or slip out of your hands so easily?
    11-09-11 01:45 PM
    I can't believe people are even considering this a possible iPhone. The keyboard concept and the holographic image concept aren't even close to possible at this point in time. Also, I'd love to know what the battery life would be on a phone that thin....Maybe 1 hour? The iPhone 4S has it's own battery issues without having a battery that is 1/10th the size of the current one. Also, who would want a phone that could snap in half or slip out of your hands so easily?
    The keyboard is pretty close, I've used one like the one in the video (minus the zooming and turning of the keyboard)... but it's implementation was beta at best, often missing some of my keystrokes, etc... but I agree with the holographic image and the battery life (maybe it's powered by love and imagination though). lol.

Always fun to watch videos but almost never to be taken seriously as a glimpse into the immediate future.

EDIT: I don't think any of those features are even useful in a phone, nor would they persuade me to get that phone if the features were available. lol, they were all gimmicky.
    Last edited by rdkempt; 11-09-11 at 02:00 PM.
    11-09-11 01:58 PM
    If you want to compare non existent phones, then you should compare an iPhone 5 to a BBX phone.
    11-09-11 02:40 PM
    Why not the iPhone 6s to the BBX 3?

Speculation based on speculation!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Deathcommand likes this.
    11-09-11 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD