What bluetooth headphones/headset are u guys using for music and taking phone call?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 06:27 PM
    I prefer the Motorola MOTOROKR! MOTOROKR S9 - Motorola
    02-23-10 06:45 PM
    I prefer the Motorola MOTOROKR! MOTOROKR S9 - Motorola
    Hmmm...this headset is not getting any good review at amazon by users...2.2 out of 5 stars. Most said this is a flimsy headphone and will break eventually...kinda like my first bluetooth stereo headphone by hp.

02-23-10 07:05 PM
    I have had mine for over a year now and would recommend it to ANYONE that I know personally!
    02-23-10 07:09 PM
    I have gone through 2 so far the first version once it got wet with sweat the volume stopped but I covered all of the cracks with clear rtv and the second one is still holding up strong " start the wood knocking"
    02-23-10 08:12 PM
    BLUE ANT.....best bluetooth in my opinion.
    02-23-10 08:40 PM
    BLUE ANT.....best bluetooth in my opinion.
    u got link to this headphone?
    02-23-10 08:46 PM
    Google." blue ant bluetooth."

or you can use this:
    Google

x
    02-23-10 08:50 PM
    Google." blue ant bluetooth."

or you can use this:
    Google

x
    thx...i just google it...i aint feeling this blue ant headphone...only for 1 ear....looking for both ears.
    02-23-10 09:04 PM
    My HBH DS200 Hasn't let me down yet.

Added bonus - Any headphones you like.
    - Volume control/Voice dial/Music control from adapter.
    02-23-10 09:15 PM
    My HBH DS200 Hasn't let me down yet.

Added bonus - Any headphones you like.
    - Volume control/Voice dial/Music control from adapter.
    So this is an adaptor where u need to plug in another headphone? If so, I aint feeling it either. I don't want to carry too much stuff.

02-23-10 09:57 PM
    im not using any at the moment, but i would like to try out some. these include jawbone icon, plantronics voyager pro, blue ant v1, blackberry hs500, etc.
    02-23-10 10:16 PM
    What bluetooth headphones/headset are u guys using for music and taking phone call?

The nokia bh-214 is really amazing. For both calls and music. First bluetooth ever to let me use voice recognition while driving 120 kmh in my car...

02-24-10 12:02 AM
    plantronic 855 best one i could find that meets my needs for both music and headset in stereo
    02-24-10 12:38 AM
    plantronic 855 best one i could find that meets my needs for both music and headset in stereo
    I had that one before the bh214 and I really didn't like it. The sound when listening to music was really aweful and people complained that they couldn't hear me very well when used for the phone. The noise cancelling was cutting a lot of the early words during conbersations. Rendering the most basic conversations like exchanging a phone numner really frustrating...

My 2c

Last edited by scyan; 02-24-10 at 07:46 AM.
    02-24-10 07:44 AM
    The nokia bh-214 is really amazing. For both calls and music. First bluetooth ever to let me use voice recognition while driving 120 kmh in my car...

This one look like an adaptor too where u need to plug in another headphone to the jack. Too much thing to carry around.

02-24-10 09:18 AM
    I need to know a good pair to buy too because the standard headphones that come with the Bold barely could fit in my ears & stay there. (I have tiny ears)
    02-24-10 09:35 AM
    motorola s9-hd (not the original s9)

i've had them for several months and i love it... so convenient!!
    02-24-10 10:28 AM
    I personally use the Motorola S805 Bluetooth DJ Headphones. I love big headphones and these are very nice. You can find them for cheap, they are very comfortable to wear and the battery life is amazing. Calls come in nice and loud too.

The downside is that they are big and a little bulky and might not be for everyone but I love mine.
    02-24-10 01:03 PM
    I personally use the Motorola S805 Bluetooth DJ Headphones. I love big headphones and these are very nice. You can find them for cheap, they are very comfortable to wear and the battery life is amazing. Calls come in nice and loud too.

The downside is that they are big and a little bulky and might not be for everyone but I love mine.
    Just did a google search and wow...that headphones look sweet. But it isn't cheap...the cheapest that I was able to find is $95. U know any other cheaper price?

Also have u tested this out on ur 9700? Playing video, mp3, slacker, pandora, and iheartradio with this headphone? Does it work with all those apps? Can u fast forward to next song with the headphone for the mp3, slacker and pandora player?

Also how is the quality with making phone call?

And how is the quality of the headphone? Is the headphone fragile or strong? How long u had this headphone for?
    Last edited by vincentnyc; 02-24-10 at 03:27 PM.
    02-24-10 03:18 PM
    Also how is the quality with making phone call?

And how is the quality of the headphone? Is the headphone fragile or strong? How long u had this headphone for?
    motorola s805 - Google Product Search

NewEgg has them for $34.99 new. They quality is top notch. Not fragile at all, you can feel the quality just holding them. They come with a durable carrying case that holds the charging adapter as well. I've had them for around 7 months and they still look new mainly due to that case lol. Using it on a phone call sounds about as good as any other bluetooth headset I have used.

There is a jog dial on each ear for controls. You can navigate back and forwards, play/pause songs, and volume control. I have used them with my 9700 and it works great, especially with the voice dialing. Don't even have to remove my bb from my pocket to make a call. You can also use these on other devices that are not bluetooth enabled with the included 3.5mm adapter cable. The only problem I had with that is that the cable is only about 4 or 5 feet long.

I have tried the controls in everything but iheartradio and they work just fine.
    02-24-10 03:41 PM
    motorola s805 - Google Product Search

NewEgg has them for $34.99 new. They quality is top notch. Not fragile at all, you can feel the quality just holding them. They come with a durable carrying case that holds the charging adapter as well. I've had them for around 7 months and they still look new mainly due to that case lol. Using it on a phone call sounds about as good as any other bluetooth headset I have used.

There is a jog dial on each ear for controls. You can navigate back and forwards, play/pause songs, and volume control. I have used them with my 9700 and it works great, especially with the voice dialing. Don't even have to remove my bb from my pocket to make a call. You can also use these on other devices that are not bluetooth enabled with the included 3.5mm adapter cable. The only problem I had with that is that the cable is only about 4 or 5 feet long.

I have tried the controls in everything but iheartradio and they work just fine.
    newegg doesn't seem allow me to add to the cart...hmmm too bad...was about to order from them. So the quality is sturdy huh? I remember getting my first bluetooth stereo headphone by hp and after 1 month of using it, the band break off, ughhhh...otherwise it was a great headphone.

Does this headphone also work with the ps3?

And how does the voice dialing work? do u need to call out the # or u can just use name?
    Last edited by vincentnyc; 02-24-10 at 04:50 PM.
    02-24-10 04:06 PM
    My wife got the Rocketfish RF-MAB2. As far as stereo bluetooth headsets go, its tops. It has incredible sound, low bass, clear mids and decent highs. All the normal music controls (for rev, forward, play, pause, stop, etc), has 4 "audio enhancement settings (equalizer) and my wife uses it for talking on the phone all the time and it sounds great! The battery last my wife about 8 hours,between her listening to music at the gym, audiobooks ahile doing housework and talking on the phone. She hasn't had it die on her yet. She really likes that it doesn't seal her ears so if she needs to hear something around her she just turns the volume down a little and she can still hear. I love the thing and would get one too but I don't like the look of wearing ear muffs at the office. Not to mention it can fit a little tight where it goes behind the ears though I have heard of people sanding the edges down a little. When I heard it I couldn't believe the sound quality! For $60 at Best Buy I was very impressed! There's my 2 cents.

02-25-10 02:57 PM
    My wife got the Rocketfish RF-MAB2. As far as stereo bluetooth headsets go, its tops. It has incredible sound, low bass, clear mids and decent highs. All the normal music controls (for rev, forward, play, pause, stop, etc), has 4 "audio enhancement settings (equalizer) and my wife uses it for talking on the phone all the time and it sounds great! The battery last my wife about 8 hours,between her listening to music at the gym, audiobooks ahile doing housework and talking on the phone. She hasn't had it die on her yet. She really likes that it doesn't seal her ears so if she needs to hear something around her she just turns the volume down a little and she can still hear. I love the thing and would get one too but I don't like the look of wearing ear muffs at the office. Not to mention it can fit a little tight where it goes behind the ears though I have heard of people sanding the edges down a little. When I heard it I couldn't believe the sound quality! For $60 at Best Buy I was very impressed! There's my 2 cents.

that looks flimsy...the headband look it will break in half if u not too careful and fling it around. looks like my first hp bluetooth headphone and would break in half in a couple of month of usage.
    02-25-10 03:29 PM
    I got the Altec Lansing BackBeat 903. I use them primarily for listening to music and like them because they are small and easy to carry/transport when I am not using them. They work well when talking on the phone too.

The only other ones I even considered, but were more than twice the price, were jaybirds - jb-200.
    Last edited by mha63; 02-25-10 at 03:59 PM.
    02-25-10 03:57 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD