Ok all you Storm 2 lovers out there......

what bluetooth headset are you using and/or recommend that is non-proprietary (microUSB would be nice).

I had a BlueAnt X3 Micro, but am finding that the proprietary charging port to be a pain.

I don't want to shell out $100 for a jawbone either.

thoughts? suggestions?

I'm ready to make the CB Store or NewEgg purchase!!
    02-26-10 06:06 PM
    Best is subjective.
    What kind of headset do you like?

I have a BT 5020 ($20 on Amazon now).
    I like it because it's over the ear and mostly hidden. For $20 I bought spares.
    Uses a proprietary plug but they give you a wall charger and USB dongle.
    02-26-10 06:27 PM
    thanks tech_head, but i'm shying away from proprietary plugs. I have a car charger with both mini and micro usb ports, I dont want to have another "port" in my car just for the headset. I guess the charging port is requirement #1.
    02-26-10 06:30 PM
    Most of the newer motorola headsets get the job done and include a charging case that plugs into micro usb. I've had 2 now and really like them. I love having the charging case so the headset that sits in my ear isn't just out in the open collecting dirt and crap. This is especially nice for the car which can get a little dirty sometimes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 06:55 PM
    BlackBerry HS-500 Bluetooth Headset from the Crackberry store. Best Bluetooth I have EVER used. Ever single person I talk to says the sound quality is matched if not better than when I am talking on the handset itself.

I've had my fair share and this one is a winner. It is also the same charging port that the S2 uses. Perfect!
    02-26-10 07:53 PM
    Yeah, +1 on the BB HS-500. Awesome headset, best I've ever used. Better than Jawbone, to me anyways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 08:29 PM
    I'm using Plantronics Discovery 925 , and I'm loving it. Looking stylish, perfect sound quality, using micro usb charger.. and comes with carrying case with rechargeable battery.
    02-26-10 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD