Hey all,

Just wondering if you have any ideas on what a good quality Bluetooth would be, without spending an arm and a leg. I bought the Plantronics 360 last night (see pic) and it seems like its not loud enough and having the volume up on both the headset and the phone doesnt seem to be helping. Im looking for something not more then $50-ish.

Thanks in Advance
    12-11-09 12:33 PM
    Jabra BT8040 you can get it on Ebay for 30ish, love it I've had 3, one lost, one given to GF, and the one i use. Doubles as a wireless earpiece, great reception and range, and very clear.
    12-11-09 12:38 PM
    the samsung wep 700 you can get for a good 20-30 new and it is a **** of a bluetooth, amazing clarity, good battery life. sleek appeal, i would definitly recommend it.
    12-11-09 12:47 PM
    Jabra BT8040 you can get it on Ebay for 30ish
    other bits i dig about it:

• small enough to carry in your pocket without damaging it or yourself
    • microUSB charge point, so you can use your 8900 charger(s)*
    • features A2DP, so while not "stereo" your media can still play through a discreet earpiece

no one seems to complain when i use it, and i never have issues with pairing. don't actually talk on the phone often, but when i do it's for an extended length of time. driving, walking around stores, out of doors, doesn't seem to pick up too much outside noise.

* the BT8040 retail kit includes a short cable for charging from a standard USB port, which i've also used for my 'berry
    12-12-09 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD