it does.....it's the exact same other then having the voicedial feature now
    Okay, that's right...I stand corrected. I went back and checked their web site and it does show that. I guess I was thinking of the ability to connect to two phones at the same time. That was the main reason I was thinking of getting the Z9i instead of the V1, since I have to carry a work and personal phone.
    11-29-08 10:02 PM
    Okay, that's right...I stand corrected. I went back and checked their web site and it does show that. I guess I was thinking of the ability to connect to two phones at the same time. That was the main reason I was thinking of getting the Z9i instead of the V1, since I have to carry a work and personal phone.
    i thought you knew something i didn't and i sell the damn thing...lol, had me scared there for a second.
    11-29-08 10:04 PM
    Once again I have to say z9i FTW.
    I had the z9 and the z9i is a world of difference when it comes to voice idolation technology. It is soo much better than the original.I have been using the blueants for years and nothing compares to them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 11:03 PM
    Once again I have to say z9i FTW.
    I had the z9 and the z9i is a world of difference when it comes to voice idolation technology. It is soo much better than the original.I have been using the blueants for years and nothing compares to them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well dang, that does it. I've got two Z9's, but now I'm going to have to go get the Z9i. I was just looking for a reason, and this post was the proverbial straw.

And I agree...BlueAnts are tops.
    11-30-08 12:51 AM
    Did a google search and found this thread.Had a quick question.Im looking for a bluetooth headset that plays music from my blackberry curve.Will these headsets in this thread do that?

TIA
    12-31-09 10:50 PM
    Did a google search and found this thread.Had a quick question.Im looking for a bluetooth headset that plays music from my blackberry curve.Will these headsets in this thread do that?

TIA
    What you are asking for is A2DP support, which is described in post #5 of this thread. Some headsets posted in this thread support it, some do not.
    12-31-09 10:57 PM
    What you are asking for is A2DP support, which is described in post #5 of this thread. Some headsets posted in this thread support it, some do not.
    Thanks for the quick reply.Which one would you recomend in this thread that supports A2DP?If I wear a pair of regular headsets at work then my boss will make me take them off BUt with a regular bluetooth on one ear I could get with listening to music without him saying anything.Juts trying to make a work day go by better lol
    12-31-09 11:01 PM
    My BT device doesn't support A2DP, maybe more folks will chime in with some ideas over the next few days.

Have you looked at any BT devices? Have any preferences?

Welcome to CB & Happy New Year
    12-31-09 11:25 PM
    My BT device doesn't support A2DP, maybe more folks will chime in with some ideas over the next few days.

Have you looked at any BT devices? Have any preferences?

Welcome to CB & Happy New Year
    Well ive been checking out some of the blue tooths that people are talking about in this thread.Looks like all the ones that support A2DP are the ones that look like a earphones(covers both ears).Im just looking for a regular BT on one ear that i can sneak at work and play music on without throwing up any flags to the managment.The nicest and smallest one I see that supports A2DP is the Motorola S9 but I think that would not work for what I want it for at work
    12-31-09 11:55 PM
    I've used the Motorola S9 (3 of them, actually) and while they work great in an office setting, don't believe the "sweat-resistance" claims. It's a known issue that sweating on them will fry the buttons and eventually render the headset useless. The three sets I went through a last year/year before each lasted less than a month.

Alternatively, I bought the Jaybird JB-200 (or now they're called the Jaybird Freedom). They're really nice and can take the sweat. I used my first set for about 9 months before I accidentally snapped one of the ear hooks. As best I can tell, it must have gotten snagged on something when I was carrying them outside the case. I was just careless, I guess. Thankfully, Jaybird covered a replacement in their 1 year warranty, so they sent me a new set. Refreshing to encounter customer service that actually services their customers.

Pros for the Jaybirds: once they're on, they don't budge. Actual sweat/liquid resistance (I read about a guy that actually uses them in the shower, but removes them when he washes his hair...still pretty impressive though). Comfortable for active/athletic use.

Cons for the Jaybirds: Oddly enough, they can get a bit uncomfortable in an office setting after 30 minutes or so. Go figure. Not really much bass in the music at all. Buttons are very small...almost needle like, so they can be a bit uncomfortable to press. I use my fingernail most of the time.

Toss up for Jaybirds: they're not noise isolating earbuds. They sit just outside my ear canal. That's nice because I can hear what's going on around me which is good when I'm cycling. That's not so nice at other times when I don't want to hear what's going on around me. Turning up the volume can drown external noise pretty well, though. I have seen earbud extension/covers that can take care of this problem though.
    01-04-10 03:47 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD