I tend to be a tad tall for headphones some times (im 6'11) and end up having a 3.5 extention cord in my pocket and it tends to get bulky on walks, so i desided to break down and finally go wireless (bye 200 dollar boss headphones) so what are the best bluetooh headsets for the blackberry 8320 ??? iv soo far liked the Jabra BT620 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones they look nice look comfy. anybody else got a beter pair?
    08-25-08 01:31 AM
    I love my BT 3030. I would suggest it, plus you can use your bose headset still

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 07:57 AM
    i've had both blueant z9 and blueant z9i. i find them both to be excellent.
    08-25-08 08:08 AM
    I thought I was tall standing at 6'5 haha. But I do know where you are coming from there. I've been thinking about going wireless aswell, but what is the price range for these devices?

08-25-08 09:17 AM
    I got mine they first came out But I bet you can find a BT 3030 under $50.

08-25-08 05:47 PM
    I like the 3030 besides the fact it still uses a cord, (does solve my length problem however but still causes the problem of the wired headphones) i like to work out as well but i tend to some how break a headphone or a cord gets ripped somehow, why i like the wraparound band on the 620, but iv read a few post saying its very touch sensative (calls people randomly and such) but i got my voice dialing removed (got tired of it popping up randomly) anybody know of any other wrap around kind?
    08-25-08 07:21 PM
    Okay after going threw a crap load of sites looking at headphones iv ended up finding alot of nice headphones then looked at the battery life 7.5 hours on most. so i found the 2 im gonna have to choose between the Blueant X5 Stereo Bluetooth Headset or the jabra 620, the jabra has more life by 2 hours but the blueant have nicer ear pieces but uses a recieve i do believe (to the mini usb slot) What you guys think?
    08-25-08 07:42 PM
    I order the BT620 from newegg on monday. It should be arriving today my guess that would be in 12-16 hours. The battery life and price sealed the deal. I can let ya know how I like it in say 20 hours from now. That should give me plenty of time to unbox and use it to lis�en to music and such.

08-28-08 01:02 AM
    I'm listening to music on my pc using the BT620 and it sound great. Nice full range audio bass line sounds great. I don't have any music on my BB but if you would like me to test the music listening on the BB I can grab some mp3s off of my pc and put them on my BB.
    08-28-08 07:31 PM
    I have a motorola S9. It has great stereo sound for music but I don't like the mono sound out of just one side during a call. I think that this is the BB not trasmitting voice in stereo. Is their a setting that can be changed or a software upgrade to be able to hear voice in stereo out of both sides of the headset?
    Last edited by gc52; 08-28-08 at 07:47 PM. Reason: misspell
    08-28-08 07:43 PM
    When I used my BT620 yesturday it seemed like voice was sent to both sides but that may be dependant on what mode you are paired. the BT620 can pair to two devices but it would seem only one of the two devices can act as a handfree. I paired it to my PC as stereo headset and handsfree unit and then went to pair it to my BB and it would only pair as stereo headset for A/V. I haven't tried the reverse perhaps I need to pair it to the BB 1st and then to the pc to get handfree on both. Anyways I'll try and pay closer attention to see if voice goes to both sides.
    08-29-08 06:50 AM
    I went to Device Properties for the motorola S9 in the bluetooth setting in my BB. I tried changing the Encryption to all setting and I also tried Echo Control setting and I still can't get vocie in stereo. By the way the phono rings in both sides. Does anyone out there know how to contact a BB Software Engineer?
    08-29-08 05:36 PM
    Problem solved. the Motorola S9 stereo headset doesn't support stereo sound on calls. you will olny hear the caller on the left side speaker. I found this in the documentation for the Motorola S9 headset. SOOOO I'm retruning my to the store, I olny uses the bluetooth for call.
    Thanks for the comments and if you know of a stereo blustooth headset that does do calls in stereo let me know.
    08-29-08 07:31 PM
    When I used my BT620 yesturday it seemed like voice was sent to both sides but that may be dependant on what mode you are paired............. Anyways I'll try and pay closer attention to see if voice goes to both sides.
    I verified that when in a call I hear the person on the other end in both sides of the headset.

09-01-08 09:52 AM
    I have both the Motorola HT820 (stereo) and H500 for over a year now and I'm very happy with the performance on both. Especially the HT820 - Very good sound quality and functionality.
    09-05-08 11:57 AM
    I have both the Motorola HT820 (stereo) and H500 for over a year now and I'm very happy with the performance on both. Especially the HT820 - Very good sound quality and functionality.
    I have the Motorola HT820 too and love it. Plus you can get them for under $50 Newegg.com - MOTOROLA HT820 Talk & Tunes Silver Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Bluetooth Cell Phone Accessories
    09-05-08 06:41 PM
    I have the Motorola HT820 too and love it. Plus you can get them for under $50 Newegg.com - MOTOROLA HT820 Talk & Tunes Silver Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Bluetooth Cell Phone Accessories
    $50!!! Man I paid $120 for mine!! @#%!
    09-05-08 08:03 PM
    I know. When I was looking at them they were over $100 everywhere and I thought I got a great deal when I found them on eBay for $50. Two people at my work have gone out and bought them after playing with mine.

09-06-08 01:17 PM
    I bought them on sale for $45 CAD.
    Unfortunately, I can't get my Bold to set them up. The Bold is asking for a 'passkey' which the HT820 documentation mentions nothing about!

Help, please!
    09-12-08 11:31 AM
    Try "0000"

09-12-08 12:09 PM
    Thanks. I found it by doing a search in the forums for 'passkey'.

It has led to greater problems. With Bluetooth enabled I could no longer play any music from my media card.

In fact, the media card was no longer 'recognized' ie. it couldn't see it.

I tried removing it and reinserting the card. The Bold stated that a media card was inserted but the music player did not find any songs.

I tried disabling Bluetooth, but that didn't help. The card is still not visible.

I tried a 'battery pull', but that seems to have bricked the Bold completely. When I turned it back on it gave me all sorts of error codes/messages the showed a minisule 'reset' before shutting down.

I am a little to frustrated to deal with it at the moment, but any suggestions on what to do next would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Last edited by BlueRocks; 09-12-08 at 02:11 PM.
    09-12-08 12:23 PM
    I got a Samsung SBH500 for Christmas and loved the fit and sound quality. However, they had very frequent dropouts -- several per minute, each 1 - 2 seconds long. If I held my Blackberry 8220 Flip within 6 inches of the right earpiece it was fine, otherwise it kept cutting out.
    I took it back to Best Buy and swapped for another identical unit, and it had the same problem, though I did find that a battery pull on my phone would fix it for a few minutes, then it would start skipping again.

Today I took the second one back and swapped it for a Sony BT22. This one plays great (so far) -- no dropouts until I get 20 feet away or so. But the bass isn't as strong in these as in the Samsungs -- it's marginal, but I'll probably keep them.

I think the phone quality was a little better with the Samsung too, but it's not too bad with the Sony.
    12-30-08 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD