5 phones total inc. tax 205.00 mo. .. 1 BB -1 i phone -3 with tex-pic unlm. plan. 700 min total.
    i think i am paying to much . there is nothing i can do at this point except as each phone is up for renewal i need to sign with someone else. whats the best bang for the buck as for cel. companys?
    02-13-12 11:19 PM
    5 phones total inc. tax 205.00 mo. .. 1 BB -1 i phone -3 with tex-pic unlm. plan. 700 min total.
    i think i am paying to much . there is nothing i can do at this point except as each phone is up for renewal i need to sign with someone else. whats the best bang for the buck as for cel. companys?
    I'm on AT&T, four iPhones, with data, 700 minutes (which we never use since mobile-mobile is unlimited and EVERYONE is mobile) unlimited messaging... $170 with an employer FAN discount.

Really, yours doesn't sound bad at all.
    02-13-12 11:27 PM
    4 Phones W/data plane, unlm text. 700 min plan paying $215 to $225 on AT&T.
    02-13-12 11:30 PM
    wow. prices here in canada are WAY too expensive.

I have 200 minutes and 500mb and pay $75 with tax for ONE phone
    02-14-12 12:36 AM
    i have unlimited data,text, call for $29 a month, but i live in canada though
    02-14-12 12:42 AM

Well, it may not be Canada.

One phone would cost me a lot, too. It's the AT&T (and I assume, Verizon) family plans that have these deep discounts. Plus I get an 18% discount through my employer.

Note... with AT&T, if you have a university email address (even alumni), it may qualify for a FAN discount. Google "AT&T FAN Discount" for the link. You can probably get an alumni email address even if you graduated in the uucp days as I did.
    02-14-12 08:32 AM
    On VZW, 900 minutes, unlimited mobile to mobile minutes, unlim text, BB data (2GB): $100.

If I drop my minutes down to 450, it's $80.
    02-14-12 09:19 AM

torch 9800. 1gbdata. 200 mins. unlimited ten fav calling. unlimited family calling. free eves and weekends starting at 6 pm. unlimited browser, text, video messaging.

2 phones on the plan, can share all data and mins, so double the limits to 2 gb, ect

$ 55 per phone. think its a great deal. I tether all the time to my pb. and i have never even come even close to using it.

sucks to have another phone without data compression
    02-14-12 09:29 AM
    IMO is is pointless to quote your charges if you are the recipient of off-book discounts as that is not at all helpful or relevant pricing data

From published prices, TMO is cheapest followed by Sprint. If either of those carriers offers the coverage footprint that you desire then that is your cost options.
    02-14-12 09:33 AM
    IMO is is pointless to quote your charges if you are the recipient of off-book discounts as that is not at all helpful or relevant pricing data

From published prices, TMO is cheapest followed by Sprint. If either of those carriers offers the coverage footprint that you desire then that is your cost options.
    By quoting my charges, my phones, and my discount percentage, my raw charge can be easily computed which I hope is helpful and relevant.
    02-14-12 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD