i use... gtalk, aim, and facebook messenger.. which mobile messenger would be best for my storm for all of these? any ideas? what's been your experience with it? i really just want to consolidate these messengers to one. thanks in advacne.
    02-24-09 01:27 PM
    It may cost a couple of $$ but I have tried every one and am sold on Jivetalk/Beejive.

Just my two cents (which is actually worth quite a lot during a recession, if you think about it.........)
    02-24-09 01:57 PM
    It may cost a couple of $$ but I have tried every one and am sold on Jivetalk/Beejive.

Just my two cents (which is actually worth quite a lot during a recession, if you think about it.........)
    I do not use the program mentioned but from what I hear it is very good.....
    02-24-09 01:58 PM
    Beejive!!! Definitely worth every penny... I can attest to that However, I am unsure if it supports Facebook messaging
    02-24-09 02:00 PM
    I hear alot of talk about Beejive, never used it but it as a trial so I would try that as well....
    02-24-09 02:01 PM
    definitely beejive/jivetalk. it doesnt include facebook messenger though, although i'm not sure any IM app does...
    02-24-09 02:12 PM
    I just downloaded nimbuzz. Haven't had a chance to try it yet but supports gtalk aim and FB. It's free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 02:58 PM
    eBuddy is a free app that has facebook, Aim, yahoo, windows, icq, and gtalk. Pretty useful little app. Little buggy, but I'm impressed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 03:41 PM
    I don't use it anymore, but i would recommend beejive - its awesome.
    02-24-09 03:42 PM
    BeeJive is the only one that works. The free alternatives disconnect constantly, and they just don't work as good. Now that BeeJive is on sale, I'm deffinetely buying it, and upgrading from my trial.
    02-24-09 04:06 PM
    I just bought BeeJive and LOVE it!! It's definitely worth the price.
    02-24-09 04:39 PM
    IM+ All-in-One Mobile Messenger allows you to chat within AIM/iChat, MSN/Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo!, ICQ, Jabber, Google Talk and MySpaceIM in one client. In the IM Push mode send and receive IMs as emails and save precious battery life!

There is now facebook messenger for this moment in IM+ but it is in plans to implement it.

You pay for a lifetime license and later all upgrades, updates and support included. So you will not pay again when facebook messenger will be available.

It is worth every penny. Give it a try, 7 days trial is free.
    Download link and additional info here.

i use... gtalk, aim, and facebook messenger.. which mobile messenger would be best for my storm for all of these? any ideas? what's been your experience with it? i really just want to consolidate these messengers to one. thanks in advacne.
    02-26-09 02:13 AM
    IM+ All-in-One Mobile Messenger allows you to chat within AIM/iChat, MSN/Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo!, ICQ, Jabber, Google Talk and MySpaceIM in one client. In the IM Push mode send and receive IMs as emails and save precious battery life!

There is now facebook messenger for this moment in IM+ but it is in plans to implement it.

You pay for a lifetime license and later all upgrades, updates and support included. So you will not pay again when facebook messenger will be available.

It is worth every penny. Give it a try, 7 days trial is free.
    Download link and additional info here.
    I agree with them it's awesome now i think 49.95 is a bit much for a cell phone app. but it is worth it!

OR you can try instango.com - Mobile Instant Messaging
    02-26-09 02:17 AM
    I'm test driving IM+ at the moment for the Storm. I really like it so far, but I'm holding out to test drive BeeJive for the Storm when they release their beta (in a month or so) so that I can compare.

Kinda bumbed my IM+ trial period will end well before BeeJive is released for the Storm, but if I'm gonna pony up some serious coinage for either app, I wanna make sure I get whichever I like best.
    02-26-09 03:53 AM
    IM+ 7.0 is just released, Facebook chat and avatars are supported.
    03-30-09 02:01 AM
    Are there any coupons for IM+? I think 50 bucks for this app is a little to much. I have tried all of the above that has been posted and I like IM+ the best. I;ve had beejive before but I lose connection with it sometimes and its not my service because I always have 1XEV with full bars.
    03-30-09 02:41 AM
    Beejive. hands down.

i held off trying it for awhile because the names sounded too funky.

Best IM software ever.

Things i like/love about it:
    -You don't appear as mobile on other peoples buddylist. (i find people are less likely to IM you if they see the cellphone icon and think you have some skeezy IM to text message program and won't get back to them.
    -Manage multiple accounts at the same time EASILY
    -Able to see other peoples away messages, time online, info, buddy icons, can save chat logs.

Basically it can do anything you want it to.
    03-30-09 02:44 AM
    you can do the same with IM + lol
    03-30-09 02:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD