Hey all,

What I am wondering is, is there a BES express installation guide for dummies out there somewhere? I mean, blackberry.com have a guide but it is pretty much useless unless you know a fair bit about computers..is there an installation guide out there somewhere that has easy, step by step walk through on what you should be doing?? I really don't want to pay a couple hundred dollars for an IT guy to come out and set it up.

Thank you for your help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 05:36 AM
    If you want to install BESX you are also going to need access to the Exchange server management tools, which is probably trickier to handle that the BESX install. You may want to reconsider getting a professional to handle the job.
    03-18-10 08:48 AM
    I just did it at my office this last week. Its not that difficult, but you should already be familiar with Exchange and AD. If you are not, I would not recommend attempting the installation. The guides that RIM has posted are actually pretty clear and straightforward (compared to the old BES instructions) if you know what you are doing.

I dont understand what you mean about the exchange management tools.. If you installed Exchange you should be able to put on the management tools..
    03-18-10 08:52 AM
    That was my point, if you can't handle the Exchanged management tools you probably shouldn't be installing BESX
    03-18-10 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD