Anyone having Berryweather connection issues, I even did a reboot and now it says no data.
    04-13-12 08:55 PM
    Anyone having Berryweather connection issues, I even did a reboot and now it says no data.
    Yeah I have been having issues connecting to berryweather today as well. I get an http 502 and 503 error message when I try to update sometimes the update works and sometimes not. It has been happening off and on all day.
    mzceetee likes this.
    04-13-12 09:48 PM
    Both BW on my PB and on my 9850 are working.

I did see the PB have a error in getting data for a second, but it did connect and pull current data.

Tim

UPDATE. The PB is having an issue pulling data. The phone is still doing fine.

I wonder if WU is getting hammered with the possbile severe weather outbreak forecasted for Sat.
    Last edited by trsbbs; 04-13-12 at 10:40 PM.
    mzceetee likes this.
    04-13-12 10:37 PM
    i deleted it.. berryweather, and pretty much all wx apps are all icons and no information.. m.wund.com ftw..lol
    mzceetee likes this.
    04-13-12 10:57 PM
    Just checked here in my area, all is well with BerryWeather....working fine, also changed BeWeather icons as well
    eliirodz, MADBRADNYC and mzceetee like this.
    04-13-12 11:01 PM
    Definitely still something wrong with BeWeather. Ive been trying to add locations and update other and it times out. done a battery pull, removed and reinstalled the app and something's still not working..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    mzceetee likes this.
    04-13-12 11:15 PM
    Definitely still something wrong with BeWeather. Ive been trying to add locations and update other and it times out. done a battery pull, removed and reinstalled the app and something's still not working..

I'm originally from NJ so I still have it set on my phone and I just updated BeWeather from a Maplewood NJ tower. BeWeather still working for my 9650 on the Sprint network, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. Oh yea its 47 degrees in NJ
    04-13-12 11:23 PM
    Open appworld/myworld, then delete/reboot, reinstall/reboot. Worked for me.
    04-14-12 09:10 AM
    Yeah I have been having issues connecting to berryweather today as well. I get an http 502 and 503 error message when I try to update sometimes the update works and sometimes not. It has been happening off and on all day.
    I too was getting the same messages yesterday. We were having some severe weather at the time. As of this morning, the weather is calm and BeWeather seems to be acting ok. I don't know if the two are connected, but it did seem curious.
    04-14-12 09:26 AM
    I've not been able to connect to Berryweather for several days now. I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.
    04-14-12 09:43 AM
    Thanks everyone, I see it not my issue its the he app it self causing data errors..

Sent from my Blackberry Playbook using Tapatalk
    04-14-12 10:03 AM
    Exactly the same issues here.
    04-14-12 10:04 AM
    You are receiving exactly errors I've been getting all day yesterday,let see what today is like lol...
    04-14-12 10:14 AM
    Just checked here in my area, all is well with BerryWeather....working fine, also changed BeWeather icons as well
    +1. Same here in NYC. No problems at all...
    I hope everyone gets their issues sorted out soon...
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-14-12 10:21 AM
    I've not been able to connect to Berryweather for several days now. I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.
    Did you reboot after iinstallation? Like I said this worked for me. The app may still be having issues in certain areas. Be patient, its not your device!
    04-14-12 11:10 AM
    Open appworld/myworld, then delete/reboot, reinstall/reboot. Worked for me.

Thanks but I did that last night and I still have the problem. some towns will load quick while others just wont work. see if you can get Wallkill Valley NJ if you care to....

04-14-12 11:14 AM
    Actually, dont waste your time. it'll be repaired soon. Thanks

04-14-12 11:16 AM
    I have been getting these exact same issues yesterday and today also !
    04-14-12 03:42 PM
    I have been getting these exact same issues yesterday and today also !
    Yes, so have I! Started yesterday....
    04-14-12 04:08 PM
    Tweet from Bellshare just now...
    We are currently experiencing server problems which lead to failing updates in BeWeather. Should be fixed shortly. Thx for your patience!
    Probably something connected to a certain specific number of accounts only.

https://twitter.com/#!/bellshare/sta...73519496167424

Hope this helps...
    catberryday likes this.
    04-14-12 04:24 PM
    I started having the same problem/error messages today.
    04-14-12 04:29 PM
    No issues at all here.
    04-14-12 06:21 PM
    Anyone having issues with beweather today.
    07-24-13 01:03 PM
    Yes this morning mine did not update. it is working now though , started working about one thirty today!!!
    07-24-13 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD