I want to get BerryBlocker...

however, my crazy ex's number is listed as "private"...so it doesn't show on caller id.

Does anyone know if his calls will still be blocked on BerryBlocker?
    01-28-09 11:53 PM
    Here are two very good answers that are correct.

Answer #1: Choose your ex's wisely

#2: Yes the number will still be blocked. Although you cant see it on your phone the number is still logged.

For future reference if you ever get a call from a private number and you want to know who it is just check your phone bill. It logs everything. That's how I find out numbers that are blocked.
    01-29-09 12:02 AM
    Never heard of berryblocker but you can also try youmail. I hear alot of people talking about it.. Best of luck to you
    01-29-09 12:03 AM
    Never heard of berryblocker but you can also try youmail. I hear alot of people talking about it.. Best of luck to you
    Yeah I tried that, and that stopped him from leaving me stupid VMs, but he still calls me!

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm going to get the app soon so I can block his home and cell numbers.

BTW, he's not violent or anything...just whiny, clingy, and obnoxious. But I know it will pass...I just don't want him to call me anymore.
    01-29-09 12:34 AM
    I see. I have never used youmail - I thought it blocked the number!

Worse case scenario call your provider and have them block his known numbers due to harassment if they will. Good luck
    01-29-09 12:53 AM
    I see. I have never used youmail - I thought it blocked the number!

Worse case scenario call your provider and have them block his known numbers due to harassment if they will. Good luck
    T-Mobile doesn't do that. All they will do for you is change your number.

I am going to buy BerryBlocker today and get that installed.

I'm glad to know that they will block his number even though it's private. There are several numbers that are "private" that are fine to call me and I don't want to block those, just his!
    01-29-09 08:25 AM
    You could also possibly set an exception in your profile for the person if you just add them to you contact list and select from there. When the person calls with the exception you can set the tone to mute. The call will come through but you will not hear a thing - straight to voicemail. Not sure if that interests you..... I have an ***** who calls me with a wrong number set up on my phone. He must call 2 times a month for about a year. He doesnt realize I am not Melissa.....

Good luck
    Last edited by Tremortality; 01-29-09 at 08:43 AM.
    01-29-09 08:37 AM
    Cerberus Call Filter works great!
    01-29-09 08:50 AM
    I have a question about BerryBlocker. I have the trial and need to know what I am doing wrong because it's not blocking anything. I'm sure I have it set up wrong but does anyone know if I can find step by step instructions?
    Thank you
    03-25-09 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD