well i currently decided to sleep on the other side of the bed so now my pearl has the left side... sad and lonely but god i hate having to move to shut off my alarm in hte morning. I do tend to text while in bed. and surf the web. checking weather and such
    03-25-09 11:32 PM
    Yeah sometimes people send me messages when I'm in bed and I'll start Storming and forget why I picked it up in the first place
    03-25-09 11:40 PM
    I have to post in bed, after spending my day behind the wheel. Only way I can get caught up and unwind at the same time. Been real busy for the last week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 11:47 PM
    I usually wake up to my BlackBerry and use it right before I go to bed... BUT it sleeps on the nightstand... no going to risk unnecessary injury
    03-25-09 11:50 PM
    why would anyone use a BB in bed ?! That's just wrong !

Using your BB while in bed is the best !
    You just relax and do whatever you do on your BB.
    it's what I do after work x)
    It's the best !! Haha.

03-25-09 11:55 PM
    I surf the web when I'm 2lazy 2use my pc other then that I mostly txt and im

03-26-09 12:03 AM
    Yes... Doing it now actually.... Surfing texting and slacker get done on leisure time

03-26-09 12:18 AM
    I'm berrying in bed right now! LOL I do regularly.

03-26-09 12:18 AM
    As soon as I go to bed I hit this site, then my focusfanatics site and finnaly viigo for the days rss feeds

Usually spend from 11pm to 2-3am in bed on my berry like right now, lol

03-26-09 12:19 AM
    Two berries here and they rarely leave my side no matter where.
    03-26-09 12:26 AM
    The berry has mad several trips to the throne room as well as checking in to see what is is going on in here before I call it a night. Shoot with all of the drama in the storm forum over o.s releases and noob flaming it's almost like reality t.v. Besides the laptop is too big for the bed.
    03-26-09 01:44 AM
    yep I bb in bed. it's relaxing its also my alarm clock in the morning
    03-27-09 09:58 PM
    I surf the web, check email, basically use the berry as my news paper when on the toilet. Doesn't make that loud crumbling noise like paper does. Must more discrete.
    I thought that too, but people are used to hearing a newspaper crumble in the toilet. They ARE NOT used to hearing a constant clicking sound coming from the next stall over. I came out one day and my two co-workers were just staring, they had no idea what was going on, they still avoid me.
    03-27-09 10:11 PM
    my bb is in my room on its charging stand
    but it doesnt go on the bed
    03-27-09 10:20 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD