Here's a quick example. Attachment 321548
    Passing on information which you received from someone else, isn't a prediction..

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 12:52 PM
    Passing on information which you received from someone else, isn't a prediction..

Posted via CB10
    It was never a prediction as such, I just argued and argued and argued for the benefits of the "tool belt" and for it to make a comeback in multiple threads in this forum.

If you don't really know what the OP is talking about perhaps you should stay out of it no?
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    12-18-14 01:26 PM
    I lost the point already. Who cares about predictions and who was right.... Legacy users finally have the perfect bridge device to lead them into BlackBerry 10. Period.

Posted Securely Via BlackBerry Passport.
    12-18-14 01:54 PM
    It was never a prediction as such, I just argued and argued and argued for the benefits of the "tool belt" and for it to make a comeback in multiple threads in this forum.

If you don't really know what the OP is talking about perhaps you should stay out of it no?
    No, I don't think so. I don't know what the OT is talking about. He used vindicated in his thread title. What was vindicated, a guess that BB would create a BB10 device with a tool belt? If so, hopefully not too many people argued it as an impossibility because things change and it would have been a silly stance to completely rule it out.

Is the device selling better than the other BB10 offerings yet?

Are you buying one?
    12-18-14 05:06 PM
    Thank you!

Next I want BIS back
    Nice to have you back.
    12-18-14 05:12 PM
    Would BD be getting a Classic then ?
    12-18-14 05:16 PM
    Would BD be getting a Classic then ?
    No upgrade available for a while, 6 months or so to wait.
    Chrisy likes this.
    12-18-14 05:28 PM
    Wo don't know and never did know the full story, but I'm pretty sure of this, if there was no profit to be made for the carriers they wouldn't still support it today and they wouldn't still sell 2 year BIS contracts today.

So if the infrastructure is there to stay, why not use it?
    The important part is whether the profit is good enough relative to the profit they'd get if they get rid of it

Android, iPhone and Windows Phone don't use BIS, and BlackBerry market share is no longer the behemoth it was. Maybe they still profit from it, but would their profit be better if they don't use it?

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.3442
    12-21-14 11:03 PM
    The important part is whether the profit is good enough relative to the profit they'd get if they get rid of it

Android, iPhone and Windows Phone don't use BIS, and BlackBerry market share is no longer the behemoth it was. Maybe they still profit from it, but would their profit be better if they don't use it?

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.3442
    So the fact that they haven't git rid of it after 2 years what does it tell you?
    12-22-14 02:32 AM
34 12