hi, i have no problems setting up my Bedside mode, its just that ive noticed lately that it puts itself into Bedside mode.....this isnt when im charging it, its when its in its holster!

i have no idea why or how to change it but its annoying having to check whether its happened as i cant rely on the blinking light to alert me as the stupid phone has put itself into Bedside Mode :-(

Help!!
    04-18-10 03:29 PM
    That's weird... Don't know how to fix that, but, you can go to the clock and within its options you can set the led to blink as well setting the profile to be used for sounds while on bedside mode. I'm using OS 5.0.0.509 on a bold 9000.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-18-10 05:37 PM
    I have a curve, but in my clock options there are time choices of when to allow it to go into and come out of bedside mode, make sure they are set to something or it will go there everytime. Other than this I can't think of any other fixes. My apologies if this does nothing for you.

04-18-10 07:13 PM
    I have a curve, but in my clock options there are time choices of when to allow it to go into and come out of bedside mode, make sure they are set to something or it will go there everytime. Other than this I can't think of any other fixes. My apologies if this does nothing for you. Be sure to save your settings.

04-18-10 07:14 PM
    I've been using Bedside mode on my curve and you can set it so that it only goes in when you're charging. Check your settings and make sure you don't have it set for "in holster". On a side note, even though I set it to Silent or All Alerts Off, my phone still vibrates at 4am when I get emails. Any ideas how to fix that?
    04-26-10 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD