I've searched for about 20 minutes for the answer and haven't found much, please forgive me if this has been discussed somewhere already on the interweb.

How can I decrease bedside mode brightness even more than the factory setting?

My Bedside mode is setup to do everything I want it to, it also goes to a very low brightness with the clock display... But how do I make it go even dimmer?

thanks,

Ben
    03-05-10 10:55 PM
    I would like to be able to adjust it too... right now I'm putting an index card over the screen.. kinda defeats the beside clock portion though.
    03-05-10 11:00 PM
    You cant..Its either bright or Dim...you can turn it off completely though.
    03-05-10 11:01 PM
    I too would love the ability to reduce the brightness of my screen more than the "10%" option that it allows you in the screen/keyboard options. Whatever the brightness is for "Bedside mode" would be perfect for those late night messages that you get when you don't want to be blinded by the light!
    I was told that there was a way to do it with the program called "Quick Launch", but I was unable to figure out how to make that work. I went into the configuration for the brightness and made a profile that was set at 1%, yet I could barely tell any difference from 10%.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    03-18-10 11:47 PM
    Um...turn it face down?
    03-19-10 12:46 AM
    I used a mirrored screen protector for awhile and that really made things dim...but the glare was so bad I couldn't see what I needed to!

Make sure your room is completely dark at night. Even if there's a streetlight shining in the window or a light on in the hallway, the phone will pick up on that and make the screen brighter when in bedside mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 01:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD