Turn the lights out lol
    The title of the thread is a bit funny to me but I wonder if there's anyone else who spends any real amount of time in bed doing things on their BlackBerry? I find myself doing a lot of internet reading, managing my Age of Legends account, and sometimes typing a diary (oh, its not cool for a guy to say that, I mean "journal"). Sometimes I even figure up my budget for the month.

I do all this stuff after I've laid down and gotten comfortable. I can lay here for an hour clacking away on the ol' keyboard. If I had a girl, she'd probably be jealous that I were on my 'Berry more than her!

Anyone else or is it just me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-11 12:48 AM
    I too write in my diary, erhm... I mean journal, with my BB while in bed (Evernote).

I usually mess around with my BB in bed when I can't sleep.
    09-14-11 01:28 AM
    I'm with you on that, man lol. I use my BlackBerry to check out the CrackBerry site all the time! I'm actually in bed as I'm typing this out haha. I do a lot of web surfing when I'm in bed, check my email, read up on upcoming music from some of my favorite artists, and just random searches on google. I swear it's like my BlackBerry is part of me, a technologically advanced part, but still part of me lol.
    09-14-11 01:29 AM
    Docs2go for me

@medicinILL: I couldn't have said it any better. I can honestly say mine is never not in the same room with me if not in my hand or holster (like I put it on the sink when showering, on the counter while in the kitchen, etc.

09-14-11 01:35 AM
    like I put it on the sink when showering, on the counter while in the kitchen, etc.

I do that too!!! Haha I'm usually listening to music on Pandora during those times though lol
    09-14-11 01:41 AM
    Yes mine almost never leave my hands or eye sight. It definitely sleeps under my pillow every single night or right next to me in bed lol

09-14-11 07:27 AM
    Me too im a fan of that age of legends tho, the trouble with me is once i get into these games i wont stop till im the best join my guild plox

invite code: dizoq
    09-14-11 07:30 AM
    My device is never more than a arms reach away at any time. My 9930 is my connection between my work and family plus friends.

09-14-11 07:45 AM
    I often have my Blackberry in Bed with me, since I travel it is always my alarm clock, and sometimes there is someone I don't want to wake up, so keeping it under my pillow I can wake to it with out waking someone beside me,

I often read websites on my blackberry or those midnight emails from other insomniacs. I occasionally use it for music playback but I tend to like to sleep in silence.
    09-14-11 07:55 AM
    I use mine at night a lot for YouTube videos. I watch a couple of vloggers and watch either at the gym or at night just before bed.
    09-14-11 09:19 AM
    Yea I sleep with my Blackberry, because it is my alarm. and every now and again I get bbm's from work associates about things that are planned for tomorrow or, changes in plans. Also sometimes I get messages from my significant other when she is out of town the same visa versa and wants to give me the heads up she is about to Facetime me so turn the wifi on my iPhone, or get the iPad.
    09-14-11 09:16 PM
    Not in bed with me but on a stand charging and in bedside mode, I use it as my bedside clock and alarm.
    09-14-11 10:40 PM
    I'm a bit strange and I actually sleep on a couch(by choice). So when I'm laying down I actually fall asleep with my bb clinched in my hand so I can hear/feel the alarm in the morning. So I'm usually surfing the web/bbm for a good hour or two after I get comfortable.

09-15-11 12:07 AM
    I'm a bit strange and I actually sleep on a couch(by choice). So when I'm laying down I actually fall asleep with my bb clinched in my hand so I can hear/feel the alarm in the morning. So I'm usually surfing the web/bbm for a good hour or two after I get comfortable.

Actually, my bed is a regular couch as well, not exactly by choice but all in all it is comfortable. I can't sleep with it in my hand though, I put an empty cat liter bucket on the floor beside me and drop the phone into its charging pod. Love that bedside mode

09-15-11 03:12 AM
    I use mine as an alarm and check the web and some apps in bed, it's usually the last thing I do before going to sleep and the first thing I do before getting up!
    09-15-11 05:17 AM
    I'm always using mine in bed, reading the days news and listening to music, put it on the bedside table when im drifting off to sleep ready for it to wake me up the next morning. My other half takes it a step further by using her blackberry in bed and then actually falls asleep with it still in her hand!
    09-15-11 06:55 AM
    My BB sleeps either a few inches away from me when not needed to be charged, or on my nightstand with the plug in. It's the first thing I grab in the morning because it is my alarm clock as well then I check the RSS feeds of CB, and then my messages. Sometimes if it's like 3AM, I feel myself drifting off to sleep with it in my hand lol. I have a laptop as well so I guess I multitask between laptop and phone depending on who's contacting me from either device.
    09-15-11 05:46 PM
    I have my PlayBook on one side, and BlackBerry on the other. It's really not a good thing; the bright lights confuse my brain into thinking it's still daylight and prevents me from getting any good sleep, BUT I CAN'T STOP!!!!
    09-15-11 10:14 PM
    I usually use it for listening to pandora or a podcast while I'm laying in bed. Sometimes I marvel at its beauty.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-15-11 10:19 PM
    I love this topic! So funny... Since I got my 9930 on launch day, I've been laying in bed using my BB. And as I look to my left, there sit a Toshiba notebook and a Toshiba THRiVE tablet. I just honestly love typing on this thing. And with WiFi, it's just as fast. Strange but true....

09-15-11 10:36 PM
    I use mine to listen to TuneIn Radio place it in my sync pod and as a clock
    Its awesome luv my Torch9800.
    Same thing every night

09-16-11 09:28 AM
    Although I use my 9780 as an alarm clock, I very rarely use it in bed unless my girlfriend is not with me. I never have it out of arms reach any day of the week, but both her and I have agreed that bed is the one place just for us.

Having said that, I do have it with me all the time and I primarily use it for text, browsing and email. Might be fun to start a journal.
    09-16-11 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD