Yes, current blackberry operating systems aren't the greatest, but take a look at the actual phones themselves. Especially the newer curves. There is no other phone on the market today with the distinctive curves, bends and keyboard layout that the new curves have. My friend just got a new curve and he came to school with it. I used it, and as soon as I held it in my hand, I realized how nice they are. So when BB10 comes out, I think RIM has nothing to worry about when it comes to impressing people with the hardware. They've got that down pretty good.
    Keep making those attractive phones, BlackBerry.
    crackedup77 likes this.
    04-26-12 04:46 PM
    I know! It is pure elegence! If nobody can appreciate it as much as people like me, you, anyone else, then they'll never know how great it is!
    04-27-12 02:58 AM
    Agreed. The hardware for the current devices are brilliant in my opinion. Including the PlayBook, but especially the 9900. Phones with keyboard are definitely much harder to design as there are a lot more buttons, that plus the need for good ergonomic. RIM did a fantastic job imo. If they can keep this up, I'm pretty certain BB10 will live to my expectations as well in terms of hardware design.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-27-12 03:09 AM
    Yes, current blackberry operating systems aren't the greatest, but take a look at the actual phones themselves. Especially the newer curves. There is no other phone on the market today with the distinctive curves, bends and keyboard layout that the new curves have. My friend just got a new curve and he came to school with it. I used it, and as soon as I held it in my hand, I realized how nice they are. So when BB10 comes out, I think RIM has nothing to worry about when it comes to impressing people with the hardware. They've got that down pretty good.
    Keep making those attractive phones, BlackBerry.
    Ummmm.....I got hot just reading your description....lol...you should be in RIM's marketing dept...lol
    daveycrocket likes this.
    04-27-12 03:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD