Does anyone use this program? I just downloaded it and love the look it gives my emails. I am wondering if anyone knows of a better one and what they think of this one if they use?

Thanks!

Love this site as much as my 8830!
    03-15-08 06:30 PM
    I bought this one, i love the BBSmart. there is also Empower, i tried that and it was a little faster, but the BBSmart was better for me, making entries right from the email and everything!
    03-15-08 06:35 PM
    I also bought this program. It's the best the category, but could be better...for ex: for reply/forward need to change to Regular view. The same for see atachments. Hope BBSmart team release release a version with this feature (no charge for upgrade =) )
    03-15-08 06:45 PM
    Well, BBSmart definitely doesnt charge for any updates, ever, that was also a selling point for me..
    03-15-08 06:52 PM
    Thanks for your input. I am on the free trial and wanted to make sure before I bought it. I really love how easy it is to view the emails versus the standard.
    03-15-08 08:40 PM
    I use BBSmart and love it. I have never had any problems with it. I know that people really like Empower really well also.
    03-15-08 08:42 PM
    I have it and it works great!
    03-15-08 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD