Everytime I try to back up my apps on BBSAK I get an uncaught exception error and it doesn't complete the backup all the way through. Usually I get to about 80% and then I get the error. When I look at the details of the error, it doesn't really make sense. any ideas why it's getting stuck and not completely finishing the backup? How do I fix this? Any help would be appreciated.
    04-05-10 11:50 AM
    Do you have another computer that you could load BBSAK on and try it from there? At least that would narrow it down to either the computer or the phone.
    04-05-10 12:03 PM
    BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) has a Backup Application button.

Can you tell which app is causing the problem? If so, you can try removing and re-installing that application to repair what has become corrupted.
    04-05-10 12:04 PM
    Probably something you've already done, but have you tried a bettery pull on the phone and a reboot on the PC?

You could also try launching the browser, then going into options and clearing your browser cache. That used to fix backup problems in older versions of DM.
    04-05-10 03:37 PM
    Everytime I try to back up my apps on BBSAK I get an uncaught exception error and it doesn't complete the backup all the way through. Usually I get to about 80% and then I get the error. When I look at the details of the error, it doesn't really make sense. any ideas why it's getting stuck and not completely finishing the backup? How do I fix this? Any help would be appreciated.
    make sure your using the up to date BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK). the icon should look like red swiss army knife. I had same problem because i was using the old one. I DL the new and i havent had any problem since then.
    04-05-10 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD