I haven't used BBSAK in a few years. Just downloaded it again.

Few things:

Why does BBSAK turn my BlackBerry WiFi on every time I connect it?

When I open BBSAK on my Dell a Windows message pops up: Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?

It does this every time.

Anyone know why? Thanks!
    05-31-12 03:14 PM
    I haven't used BBSAK in a few years. Just downloaded it again.

Few things:

Why does BBSAK turn my BlackBerry WiFi on every time I connect it?

When I open BBSAK on my Dell a Windows message pops up: Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?

It does this every time.

Anyone know why? Thanks!
    I'd imagine adding BBSAK as an exception in Windows Firewall (if you're running 7) ought to resolve that. I tried to replicate the error here but I am running XP at the office.

I have something to add to this thread though: Why is using BBSAK to backup/restore apps a terrible process? It writes 'BBSAK Restore' into the app once it's restored on the device.
    05-31-12 03:21 PM
    Ok I'll try that. Thanks!
    05-31-12 03:23 PM
    Not sure about that chrisy's. It's been awhile since I've installed it and ran it. Is that UAC giving the message? Win 7? I know I have to use task manager and kill everything rim or blackberry before it sees my phone.
    05-31-12 03:31 PM
    Windows 7 is giving me the message. I don't know how to make an exception for just that program.

BBSAK sees my BlackBerry OK.
    05-31-12 03:37 PM
    I wanted BBSAK to backup my app. Just in case a few aren't available on OS7. Like amazon and Google Sync. Just wanted to have the cods.
    05-31-12 03:39 PM
    Its your Firewall. That prompt is just the Firewall letting you know you have a program accessing your computer files. But BBSAK is safe.
    05-31-12 05:43 PM
    I trust BBSAK. I got it from the website so I'm sure it's fine.

Thanks!
    05-31-12 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD