Don't know if this has been raised on this forum in the past, if it has, this is just a reminder to honest bargain seeking BB users, don't be tempted by Alibaba ads, which promise BB's at knock-down prices from China, USA, UK, etc.

Despite all their flashy websites and IM's all they want is your $200 and above. They will even collect $100 from you with the promise of a shiny new BB in the post.

When you've parted with your money by Western Union, Wire transfer (t/t), you won't get anything and there is no way to get your money back.

The amounts of money are too small for law enforcement to cross continents for, but imagine collecting 300 times �200........
    09-03-09 11:47 AM
    And what sane person sends money via Western Union or WT?

They invented PayPal for a reason you know.
    09-03-09 11:53 AM
    obviously people are still falling for it given the number of sites that are advertising these fabulous deals.
    Am great ebayer myself and know the safety net Paypal affords us.
    09-03-09 11:56 AM
    I like deals from China, I just ask a Chinese friend to pick them up. Amazing how many stop talking to me after I tell them someone from their own city is coming to get it and drop off the payment.
    09-03-09 12:00 PM
    Trust me, am no saint, but how does Alibaba.com expect to be taken as a serious portal with the the number of dubious buyers & sellers. I understand they're about to start an American version of their wonderful site. Look out guys..................
    09-03-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD