After todays ER, I'm not going to say that BBRY is back, but I will say that they are getting stronger after a very weak time period. All credit goes to the ol CrackBerry faithful. I believe that the CrackBerry nation is what makes BBRY. We stuck with them and believed in the product during the lowest point. We were laughed at and shunned away. We fought and are still fighting - not being over taken by androids, biting the forbidden fruit, or looking out of a different window.

Now its time to take it further and become part of the BBRY marketing team.

When iPhones and Android devices were rolling out, people loved to show off how cool their phone was. "Check this out. My phone can do this." Those devoted to the Apple brand marketed the heck out of the iPhone. We must do the same.

The Z10 is a great device. It has its own uniqueness. Let's show people that. Whip it out at the bar, restaurants, around casual conversation. When people ask, dont just tell them that its the new Z10, let them hold it, feel it, play with the camera, gestures, peek, etc. Be informative. Give them a quick 5 mins to taste the Berry. By you openly sharing, it shows confidence and how proud you are of it. That simple gesture is marketing at its finest.

This is not an effort to convince people to purchase, but an effort to show that the BBRY does a great product. We'll leave the purchasimg decision to them.

So, for those who love their Z10 or soon Q10, become part of BBRYs marketing team and "Sell like ****!" We are BBRY.
    03-28-13 07:27 AM