My point is they have always sold well in Canada/Waterloo and it has not been sustainable. In order to survive they need to do well in the rest of the world, unless everyone in Waterloo is going to buy 200 phones each.
    Just messing with you! BTW the population of the region is about half a million. So, we all just need to buy 10 phones each. I'll start campaigning on Monday!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 04:02 PM
    Just messing with you! BTW the population of the region is about half a million. So, we all just need to buy 10 phones each. I'll start campaigning on Monday!

Posted via CB10
    You would be a hero!
    11-07-15 04:02 PM
    It's okay ... they have some artistic black and white photos of beautiful people expressing themselves with a Priv in one hand.

That's bound to shift millions of units.
    Cashgap and FlashFlare11 like this.
    11-07-15 04:05 PM
    I was at the local AT&T corporate store yesterday playing with the demo and they only had one device in stock.
    11-07-15 06:14 PM
    Two AT&T store that i visited and walked away with there last Priv had only received Four BB Priv one for show and the other for sale.
    11-08-15 06:48 PM
    Yeah. Typical uninformed saleman about BlackBerry. We visited a local AT&T store today. The saleman didn't realize the Priv runs Android.
    The camera is impressive.
    The physical keyboard tactile action is nice. Passport owners will have to adjust to a narrower keyboard. However, it shouldn't take too long to adjust. Classic, q5, Q10, Z10, Z30 owners will have no problem using the physical keyboard. The on screen keyboard is very responsive and as good as the one on BB10.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-08-15 07:07 PM
    Had the same experience at the second AT&T after tell the CRS i wanted the Priv, the first word out of his mouth was "You do know there a $35 restocking fee." I looked at him dead in the eyes "get me the phone." After getting the phone and looking at my account which shows the other Blackberry is when he changed his attitude. The best part was as i was waiting for my son Priv to boot up and make sure it was connected i was checking my Passport answering emails and text in front of the CRS as he looked on, he said "how do you do that" To which I showed him the Hub and explained how it worked. Best part of it was my son...He looked at the guy and said "Bad azz right". Love my kids.
    True story.
    11-08-15 10:18 PM
    Back in my day we camped out for concert tickets like to Ozzy, Slayer, Metallica, etc...not for a phone. LOL

I got 99 problems. My Blackberry ain't 1.~Z30
    I agree. It's just simply dumb to wait for a phone. I'll preorder it and receive it in the mail but I'm not going to sign my soul to AT&T just to get a phone. I heard their fees are ridiculous and their plans are so expensive.

I'd rather go with tmobile

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 10:49 PM
    Local corporate store. No displays..just the phone plugged in with other smartphones. I do notice all the 'in stock' at most of the stores in my area are now out of stock..and i know, probably only had a few anyway.but good to see movement!

Passport on ATT
    11-09-15 12:39 PM
34 12