Hey y'all I'm just hoping somebody will know or find the solution to my problem. Its just that when I add someone to bbmessenger its say pending even though my status is available and the person I want to add can't add me as their phone also says pending and waiting for my authorization. Any reasons why this is not wrking? I can pin other ppl but just can add new ones!! HELP pls
    Thanks for any support
    Xxx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-08 05:42 PM
    Have you tried adding by email?
    04-05-08 07:39 PM
    add by pin should do it
    04-06-08 03:21 AM
    You don't both try to add each other, just one.

Not sure but try both deleting the pending contact, then ONE of you add the other.

Patrick
    04-06-08 03:34 AM
    Hey y'all I'm just hoping somebody will know or find the solution to my problem. Its just that when I add someone to bbmessenger its say pending even though my status is available and the person I want to add can't add me as their phone also says pending and waiting for my authorization. Any reasons why this is not wrking? I can pin other ppl but just can add new ones!! HELP pls
    Thanks for any support
    Xxx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I was wondering the same thing. Althought I have been added by two of these "pending buddies", I still show 4 pending request.
    04-06-08 03:52 AM
    add by pin should do it
    i had tried twice
    still pending?

thanks for replying
    04-06-08 05:29 AM
    Try deleting the previous BB contact information that both of you have tried already and reset both BB's with a battery pull. Then give it another try.

I work for me when that happened to me once.
    Last edited by tyroni; 04-06-08 at 07:34 AM.
    04-06-08 07:12 AM
    Try deleting the previous BB contact information that both of you have tried already and reset both BB's with a battery pull. Then give it another try.

I work for me when that happened to me once.
    Thanks, Tyroni.
    04-07-08 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD