I am unable to download BBMAPS!! Can some one PLEASE send me a link to the BBMAPS? Thank you!! Every time I try to download BBMAPS it locks my BB.......Thanks!
    05-28-07 04:38 PM
    Did you try BlackBerry Maps
    05-28-07 04:43 PM
    Kasper yes I did try that link and I froze my BB again... Here is everything I have tried. I cleard my internet cache, then rebooted my BB and tryed to download. I have done a complete system whipe. I don't understand because my Wife can get to the BBMaps site and I cannot with out my BB locking up. I am able to surf on my internet with it. I can come to CB, ebay ect....Whats everyones take on it?
    05-28-07 06:13 PM
    cleach360, is your wife using the same carrier? I wonder if it's a carrier issue? Try the other browser on your device, or download Opera Mini - if you've not already go it...
    05-28-07 08:04 PM
    We both have Alltel. I just deleted bbmaps off her bb and is now foinf the same thing!! We both have 8703e's. Might be a carrier thing! Ill get in touch with my rim contact and see what he says....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-07 08:58 PM
    Should also say that I am running 4.1 software.....we STILL haven't launch 4.2........**sigh**
    05-28-07 09:09 PM
    If you know how to look into the LBS.alx file, you may want to look and see if maybe BB Maps is already in the OS, but being blocked by Alltel.
    05-28-07 09:12 PM
    See here is the thing...I have checked EVERYTHING, and everything is running as planned. I did a handheld wipe on it and then I was unable to redownload. I have not had a chance to call out tech support(even tho I know they don't know their A$$ from a hole in the ground(so many times I have called them because I am activating a BB for a customer and I have to call because something hasnt gone through and I ask them to check....wait.. this is for another post..lol). Im going through blackberry.com to see if i can find a link to download it.....
    05-28-07 09:19 PM
    Well didn't take long. Found it on blackberry.com. Uploaded right to my device. The world is going to go back to normal! HOORAY!
    05-28-07 09:30 PM
    What other link did you find? The one I posted earlier was from blackberry.com
    05-28-07 09:53 PM
    The link you posted before was bbmaps for software 4.2 and higher, i have 4.1. I found a link for 4.1 for bbmaps.

05-29-07 05:57 AM
    Ohh.. . sorry. Glad you found the one you needed.

05-29-07 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD