That's true. I haven't used BBM in at least 3 years, but it is supposed to launch on Android exactly the same as I remember it, a nice text messaging app!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    Eventually, BBRY will educate itself on how to pull off a multi-platform launch, and we both will have a chance!
    09-25-13 08:42 PM
    I think the main reason people aint gone for bb10 is the priceing of the phones not everyone has �400 to spend :/ i so wanna get a blackberry again but just cant afford it ive had multipul bb 7 devoces tho
    uncle_numpty likes this.
    09-26-13 03:03 AM
    Some of the dumbest comments i've read today. So I moved to android, (by choice) , and I want bbm, why do I have to invest in a bb device when I like android app ecosystem?

And I frequent crackberry forms because you guys are awesome. There's always something new to learn here. But man this new BB generation is messed up!!
    Deanig_12, Saiga and h20work like this.
    09-26-13 05:15 AM
    Hell, I can't even get BBM on a BLACKBERRY Playbook FFS, so why should I expect the farcical deployment of BBM to other platforms to be any different.

It's all very well showing off desktop versions at the latest show, but when you can't even get it working on your own hardware you'd think BBRY would spend all their time and cash getting what there 'late on' working and deployed first.

BBRYBELEIVE - but you'd best suspend reality first
    xandermac and westcoastit like this.
    09-26-13 06:08 AM
    Hell, I can't even get BBM on a BLACKBERRY Playbook
    That's because of all those people using the leaked Android app. They're the reason we can't have nice things.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    09-26-13 06:33 AM
    You'll find the whole BB10 experience is pretty much the same.
    given the terrible launch issues and hold of launch, probably not the best comment lol
    h20work likes this.
    09-26-13 06:37 AM
    Frankly ... if I was an employee of BlackBerry right now, I would SERIOUSLY not be in the mood to work hard for my employer.

That's a good point! BB employee said " the morale is not low, there is no morale" believe me, all the stars are looking for other jobs, therefore zero motivation.
    09-27-13 01:09 PM
    I just don't see BBM being used as much as the other parties software. Sure it may be that 1 million may have downloaded but how much of that is going to be usedm

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amazinglygraceless View Post
    "9 million iPhone purchasers did exactly that a few days ago.

Oh, wait Kevin was one of them so make that 8,999,999.
    Should be 8,999,998 because he paid double"

Lmao!!!! So true. I have been scratching my head wondering why he did pay so much and lined up to get it too. What an irony!!!
    09-27-13 02:36 PM
    1 million is a tiny figure. Come back when you have a meaningful number

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 02:44 PM
    Yes, Android and IPhone users need to come out of the closet and reveal their OS preference
    I think you will find the latest round of sales figure shows they actually have.
    Poirots Progeny and Deanig_12 like this.
    09-27-13 03:02 PM
    I think you will find the latest round of sales figure shows they actually have.
    They sadly have, indeed :-s

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
    09-27-13 03:14 PM
    Agree. Fans of BB10 want everyone to start using it because it's the "greatest" but if you don't hail it's virtues they want you to leave. You can't have it both ways.
    Aside from members here on CB, 1 out of 20 ppl that I know (that's being liberal) still own a BlackBerry. Regardless, not every non-BlackBerry owner will want BBM.
    09-27-13 04:21 PM
    Can't count how many times imessage has gone down in different areas, it's no where near bbm,

Posted via CB10
    I think that's over stating it, yes it's gone down but it's not been a significant number of times.

And what a lot of people don't get is that when iMessage goes down, it doesn't render anything useless. The messages just go through as regular text messages and everything works fine. If BBM goes down it fails to function at all.
    westcoastit likes this.
    09-27-13 04:30 PM
    But you need to educate yourself on BBM. LOL.
    BBM has electrolytes, it is what plants crave, though you may be wondering what plants really crave. They crave electrolytes.
    10-11-13 08:47 AM
    Internal talk suggests #Blackberry will be relaunch #BBM4ALL sometime around Oct 18th next week. Let's hope all goes to plan this time.

BlackBerry Z10, powerful tool indeed.
    10-11-13 08:53 AM
    Internal talk suggests #Blackberry will be relaunch #BBM4ALL sometime around Oct 18th next week. Let's hope all goes to plan this time.

If this is true, BB should keep everything zipped up until the apps are actually visible in the app stores.

No announcement a week before no nothing.
    10-11-13 08:57 AM
    If this is true, BB should keep everything zipped up until the apps are actually visible in the app stores.

No announcement a week before no nothing.
    Was posted on twitter a moment ago by BlackBerry

10-11-13 08:59 AM
68 123