And out of curiosity how many BBM cross platform threads are you planning on making?

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    At least 2.
    09-25-13 07:26 PM
    Google maps, is NOT Android Software AT ALL, LOL. It's Google, Inc Software. There is the difference, BBM is BlackBerry exclusive software, for now.
    Oh. Wow.

Please... explain further. You have intrigued me.
    09-25-13 07:28 PM
    You actually can disable it, assuming you use Android. If you use iOS, you could have seen that coming from miles away. Anyways, BBM is and will for now be the better messenger. To bad for you that users like me delete whatsapp and others the second BBM4ALL gets real. What else do I need, BBM has it all, and people who refuse to use it, aren't worth my time in the first place.
    More holier than thou attitude. No wonder BlackBerry now has a 2.5% user base.
    Saiga, xandermac, Etios and 1 others like this.
    09-25-13 07:28 PM
    Google maps, is NOT Android Software AT ALL, LOL. It's Google, Inc Software. There is the difference, BBM is BlackBerry exclusive software, for now.
    A wisecracking acquaintance of mine reading this thread just messaged me asking if you were kidding. I told him I want sure.

Could you confirm?
    09-25-13 07:33 PM
    So there they were.

Saturday 21st September.

Sat ready.

All those 1.1 million people PLUS God knows how many who tried getting it but couldn't.

All those who, in the past rejected BB devices, and, in many cases, laughed and said to others who went BB10, 'oh, you don't still have a BLACKBERRY do you?'

They don't want a BB10 phone.

But they do want the BlackBerry software on their phone because they know it is better than what they have now.

Come on home, guys.

You'll find the whole BB10 experience is pretty much the same.

Better than what you have now...
    If only those 1.1 million would jump ship.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 07:33 PM
    BBM has it all
    Except for a release date and a user base, sure it has it all.

09-25-13 07:39 PM
    Exactly.. the only thing that sell blackberry is the messaging app BBM. Those 1.1 million plus android/ios users got their FUN on their FUN device. Those from the Blackberry OS 7 and below era, they bored with their static device, they want touch screen device that can play console like games, big fullscreen app, interact with their music, watch fullscreen movies on their all in one entertaining device. So what the irony? BB OS 10 device launched early this year while since 2007 touch device started by apple already on the market. Come on... 6 years sticking with outdated technology. Those peoples already change ships and when the BBM going cross platform it their advantage to get ONLY what they missed from Blackberry Device. Unless Blackberry can provide them with the same level of applications availability and entertaining experience on BBOS 10 it their rights to put the irony on your thought of getting the BBM.
    Who need games, or crappy apps like the playstore have you said.. go ask and tell those 1.1 Million plus peoples.
    09-25-13 07:40 PM
    Yes, Android and IPhone users need to come out of the closet and reveal their OS preference
    9 million iPhone purchasers did exactly that a few days ago.
    Oh, wait Kevin was one of them so make that 8,999,999.
    Donvald likes this.
    09-25-13 07:40 PM
    # BBM4ALL and to all a good night!
    09-25-13 07:41 PM
    9 million iPhone purchasers did exactly that a few days ago.
    Oh, wait Kevin was one of them so make that 8,999,999.
    Should be 8,999,998 because he paid double
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    09-25-13 07:54 PM
    People on other platforms should educate themselves about BBM. There's an article showing the differences between WhatsApp and BBM. BBM is the better messaging platform.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 07:55 PM
    Should be 8,999,998 because he paid double
    Roger that I stand corrected
    09-25-13 07:56 PM
    People on other platforms should educate themselves about BBM. There's an article showing the differences between WhatsApp and BBM. BBM is the better messaging platform.

Posted via CB10
    Don't be so arrogant as to believe people on other platforms should educate themselves about anything Blackberry related. The only thing people know is that Blackberry don't have applications and that's all they need to know. With 200 million iMessage users I don't think they're missing out on anything. It works seamlessly across the mac desktop iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, all at once, none of this limited to one device at a time rubbish.

09-25-13 07:58 PM
    BBM going cross platform could help out in BlackBerry's case.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 07:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm on Android and use Hangouts and Facebook Messenger. If, and that's a big if, BBM gets released on Android, they will have more features than BBM. They both have a desktop client and that is a huge deal.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    09-25-13 08:00 PM
    I was disappointed when I heard about the delay....then I remembered I've had BBM since I bought me9700 brand new.
    09-25-13 08:02 PM
    I'm on Android and use Hangouts and Facebook Messenger. If, and that's a big if, BBM gets released on Android, they will have more features than BBM. They both have a desktop client and that is a huge deal.

But you need to educate yourself on BBM. LOL.
    xandermac and Drew808 like this.
    09-25-13 08:02 PM
    Don't be so arrogant as to believe people on other platforms should educate themselves about anything Blackberry related. The only thing people know is that Blackberry don't have applications and that's all they need to know. With 200 million iMessage users I don't think they're missing out on anything.

Yeah because most people still carry the old legacy BlackBerry's. I doubt, with the lack of marketing of the BB10 product line, any of them know about BB10.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 08:04 PM
    09-25-13 08:04 PM
    The irony really is how BlackBerry managed to turn a formerly highly coveted feature on it's phones into a disaster.
    xandermac and chr1sny like this.
    09-25-13 08:06 PM
    The irony really is how BlackBerry managed to turn a formerly highly coveted feature on it's phones into a disaster.
    I lost all interest when I realized just how completely unstable it actually is. iMessage and facetime work perfectly for me so that's what I'm sticking with. I need a platform that I know is going to work not one that's going to go belly up the second some derp leaks a dodgy android version.

09-25-13 08:07 PM
    #BBMess

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 08:10 PM
    Yeah because most people still carry the old legacy BlackBerry's. I doubt, with the lack of marketing of the BB10 product line, any of them know about BB10.
    So BBRY should be doing a better job of educating its own legacy users then.
    09-25-13 08:11 PM
    But you need to educate yourself on BBM. LOL.
    That's true. I haven't used BBM in at least 3 years, but it is supposed to launch on Android exactly the same as I remember it, a nice text messaging app!

09-25-13 08:14 PM
    Can't count how many times imessage has gone down in different areas, it's no where near bbm,

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 08:20 PM
68 123