If you want to get back your bbm with your own bbm id on your bb10 .. then
    First you have to download (bbm enterprise) from app store..
    Then you have to make an account with your original bbid.
    Then press on the switch button on your bb10.. you will see bbm is back where it belongs..
    I accidentally came up with it..

Posted via CB10
    Hi, it seems people are having success here. I downloaded BBM Enterprise from App store but when I run it it says 'This app can only be used in your work space. Contact your administratior to install this app!in your work space." I can't get past this.
    11-11-17 02:56 PM
    You have to download BBM Enterprise from the Google Play Store.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-17 03:21 PM
    When I try that I get a message saying 'No eligible devices for app install'
    11-11-17 04:05 PM
    Install BBM Enterprise on your Android device and try to login in there. After you did it, try to login again to your BBM on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-17 04:20 PM
    I tried on the android and after i logged in it said, 'you don't have permission to use BBM Enterprise'. Then I close it and go back to the passport and get the same error when I try to access BBM. I tried 10 times. Thanks for trying but unless I'm missing something else it isn't working for me.
    11-11-17 05:00 PM
    I tried on the android and after i logged in it said, 'you don't have permission to use BBM Enterprise'. Then I close it and go back to the passport and get the same error when I try to access BBM. I tried 10 times. Thanks for trying but unless I'm missing something else it isn't working for me.
    you need to acess bbm on Passport when the android bbm entrepise is checking the permision. at the same time. not after. Is some kind of hack that we can do.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-17 05:34 PM
    Tried that too, many times. I've restarted both devices and installed and deleted BBM Enterprise 15 times now on the android tablet. Each time I go back to either the Passport or the Z10 I get the same Temporary server error. Is there a way of setting up a new BBM account
    11-11-17 08:13 PM
    It may have worked for others but not for me
    11-11-17 08:34 PM
    I think they fixed that hack. Don't know if there's something else we can do besides reloading the device just so we can put a new BBM account. Sucks. Big time

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    11-13-17 02:42 PM
    If this solution is broken, it isn't because BlackBerry set out to do that. The issue is not intentional, rather a side-effect of passing the consumer version of BBM over to another company with their own servers.
    The way back from was broken as a result of passing the consumer version of bbm over to another company. Now the solution that did work seems to have stopped working and that is the questionable issue that I also believe Emtek has had a hand in and I'll bet intentionally.
    11-18-17 08:42 PM
    From what I'm seeing if you have an enterprise account or pay for Blackberry protect then this method will not work for you
    11-18-17 08:44 PM
    I just want to verify if this still works or not? Has anyone tried to change their email address via the bbid website and then log in to the bb10 phone with the changed email and get functionality?
    11-25-17 12:35 AM
    I was late to the party and this isn't working now. I am stuck with no BBM on my classic.

Posted via The Classic
    11-25-17 01:33 AM
    BB10 is The best!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-27-17 04:53 PM
    I wish I had known this solution earlier. I think they blocked this solution now

Posted via CB10
    11-30-17 12:26 PM
    Prevention is better than cure: if you plan on moving to android, create a new BBM instead of transferring your BB10 one over.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-17 05:54 PM
66 123