I remember there was a thread not too long ago that was discussing the absence of emoji support on BB10. Everyone was very determined to stress that BlackBerry was a company for businesses and that emoji support was not needed at all on any BlackBerry device.

Now this thread pops up about Stickers which I think is personally more childish (nothing wrong with that) and everyone's like, "I love it, it's cute".

Funny how quickly people's opinions can change. Maybe we're biased too after all.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 09:27 AM
    Well OP, it is a matter of perspective. Some people like them while others don't. Nobody is wrong. If you don't like them then don't buy. For me, I do like them, so I spent the $2 and bought some of them. For some of my chats i use them, especially some of the animated ones, so to me it is not a waste of money.
    05-28-14 09:52 AM
    I have no desire to buy nor use BBM stickers. To me personally, they are a waste of money. But that is just me. At the same time, my wife thinks a lot of things I am interested in are a waste of money. So I realize that what is and isn't a waste of money goes down to the individual. If a person enjoys them, then obviously they aren't a waste of money to them, no matter what I may think.
    05-28-14 10:00 AM
    My grandkids have BBM on their ipods, they love sending stickers to my wife and I and getting them back from us. Not a waste of money for us. I just wish they wouldn't disappear, I was busy and waited too long to buy the last smiley pack and it was gone by the time I went to buy it.

Posted via CB10 With my awesome Z10
    spikesolie likes this.
    05-28-14 10:00 AM
    How can something you are not forced to buy be a waste of money?

If you see something that you want and you buy it, you are spending money to satisfy a desire, so no waste.

If someone points a gun to your head and says "Buy these stickers!"

And you say "But I don't want to buy these stickers. "

Not only is that a waste, but you're stupid for putting your life at risk for $2.

Actually that wouldn't be a waste because for $2 you would have purchased both stickers and your life.

That didn't work out the way I first intended.

Carry on.

Posted via CB10
    spikesolie and gokulesh like this.
    05-28-14 12:45 PM
    I wanna know how many people in here use stickers and have previously said " I don't understand the point of emojis".
    05-28-14 06:24 PM
    Depends if you like to use them, it's same like somebody buys a game or an app.

Sent from my Z 30
    05-28-14 09:45 PM
    I was on the fence when first announced. Then I thought I will try the free ones but didn't see myself spending 2 bucks.

Well I not only bought a few packs but enjoy using them especially with my kids.

Will I use it at work? No.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 10:09 PM
    The great thing is, you get to CHOOSE whether to buy them.... or not!

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 10:13 PM
    $2 is a bit high, should priced at $1. Even pacman which require more complicated programming sell at $1, during promo. For a static pic like stickers I feel is not justified. Thats my 2 cents...

Posted via CB10
    Even YouTube which requires more programming than PacMan is free!

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 10:17 PM
    Even YouTube which requires more programming than PacMan is free!

Posted via CB10
    Free thing no good, good thing no free!

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 10:27 PM
    Free thing no good, good thing no free!

Posted via CB10
    Are you giving free advice?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 10:36 PM
    Are you giving free advice?

Posted via CB10
    No its gonna cost ya big time :-)) I accept PayPal too!

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 10:57 PM
38 12