given the strong initial public interest in BBM, I think that it stands a chance at battling some of the bigger cross-platform messengers if it is allowed to improve with time and in if interest is sustained. since it's successful, break it up from blackberry and let it exist as a company on its own.

will definitely be a shame if BBM goes down together with blackberry either via the acquisitions (and sale) or bankruptcy
    10-27-13 01:18 AM
    10-27-13 01:20 AM
    will definitely be a shame if BBM goes down together with blackberry either via the acquisitions (and sale) or bankruptcy
    Either way it will stay. Nobody would shut down BBM after an acquisition, and if BB goes to bankruptcy, someone will take it over.
    10-27-13 01:27 AM
    given the strong initial public interest in BBM, I think that it stands a chance at battling some of the bigger cross-platform messengers if it is allowed to improve with time and in if interest is sustained. since it's successful, break it up from blackberry and let it exist as a company on its own.

I believe that is the plan.
    It certainly explains the shift in emphasis from blackberry to bbm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    10-27-13 08:06 AM