View Poll Results: Good for Blackberry or bad?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very good move

8 72.73%
  • Very bad move

1 9.09%
  • Good but blackberry should think twice about this move

2 18.18%
    I know a lot of you made lots of threads about that but no one did actually mention this
    So i'm happy with this news, Now i can finally use BBM with all my friends since they are all going to download it

But the question is, it is good for Blackberry or not?
    i mean i can tell you, i live here in middle east and i have a lot of friends who owns a blackberry, And they just have it for BBM
    Like seriously just for BBM, they are willing to buy the most expensive phone that blackberry offers just for BBM, And they would pay the monthly fee for BBM too that costs around 20$ per month

and now after they heard this news they are all going to sell (or throw) their phones away for a Galaxy or an iPhone

for me i knew buying a phone for one app is dumb so i'm going to stick with my Blackberry for a while, just love how simple it is and love the keyboard and the color LED that i use very well

i don't know about other countries, but here i can say mostly more then 50 people i know myself may leave blackberry for that

So good move from blackberry or a bad one?
    05-15-13 03:00 AM
    I don't think bbm is an incentive to buy blackberry as whatsapp and like another 10 cross platform messaging apps exist. So everyone is going to go to the phone they prefer without worrying about apps now. it's become obvious, the quality of a cross platform messaging app doesn't matter now... as long as it exists. It has become, which phone do u prefer.. and it was android and ios, as they offered every app as well as an incredible user experience. Now blackberry has come back up in par with bb10, it just becomes about which phone you prefer to use and which user interface. BlackBerry are still catching up on apps, but apart from that, what do ios and android now have that blackberry don't have, it's the way operating system and user interface work, and now, it's to each his own on preference.

Hopefully people are adopting blackberry for the unique bb10 experience, as I for one can say it's amazing. Much preferred over android and ios.

BBM should not be the reason people now say, right, it's on ios and android, I'm jumping ship... there's no need unless they r truly unhappy with the blackberry smartphone experience and prefer android or ios...

I think blackberries unique selling points not are hub, flow and multi tasking...

You are absolutely right though. I'm developing countries and amongst young people, bbm keep people hooked to blackberry.. but i think sentiment will change and it won't be a straight move to android and ios. BlackBerry is slowly creeping back into the game, and you might see people keeping their blackberry 10's because they are actually good loool...

Posted via CB10
    MetalxAssassinx likes this.
    05-15-13 04:48 AM