Very sorry
    after checking again. look like I make mistake because too tired and sleepy.(here is mid of the night)

I check the application storage:

BB OS6 110.1 MB
    BBM 6.2.0.44 use 4.8 MB only

But Other Use 116.3 MB

What is Other ? which use a lot of application storage ?

I already delete my groups but still same.
    I already delete my chat history.

I save images on my MicroSD card

Thanks
    Last edited by utomo; 08-21-12 at 01:16 PM.
    08-21-12 11:57 AM
    Are you in a lot of groups? Do you save a lot of chat history? BBM really should not be consuming that level of memory and I have never seen that on any of the devices that I have owned.
    Laura Knotek and OniBerry like this.
    08-21-12 12:10 PM
    Are you in a lot of groups? Do you save a lot of chat history? BBM really should not be consuming that level of memory and I have never seen that on any of the devices that I have owned.
    +1

I used BBM all the time on a 9700, and the only issues I had were related to groups, not individual chats.
    08-21-12 12:15 PM
    I am on 6 groups.
    I already delete many prior data, pictures and others.

also I have strange problems when restoring the Groups. After Installing new OS.
    is there any suggestion how to solve this ?
    Thanks
    08-21-12 12:24 PM
    I have had some issues after updating my OS. I would either get thrown back into groups I was no longer a member of (a few I never actually remembered even joining)

I would just say to let it do it's thing. It can take awhile to restore your groups, you do have the option of sending it to the background so you can still use BBM and your device. As a last resort, you can always ask for an invite back to the group (I have had to ask as well a time or two.
    I had 12 groups running, but my battery life was shot to heck because of it.

I dropped it down to 5 and noticed a big improvement.
    08-21-12 01:15 PM
    sorry about my mistake.
    I will read
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-other-713050/

look like same problems

Thanks all
    08-21-12 01:19 PM
    08-21-12 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD