I have messages I sent hours ago and they don't have the little D next to them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 03:54 PM
    Mine's working fine
    03-21-09 03:54 PM
    Nope, works fine here was just on mine. Try a battery pull to see if that resolves it
    03-21-09 03:58 PM
    workin fine here as well try to reset connections, resend service books, and re-register on the network
    03-21-09 04:04 PM
    Battery pull didn't work could it be on other person's end?

03-21-09 04:15 PM
    chele519, I'm up here in Maine (on Verizon though, not AT&T) but BBM isn't working very well. It was completely non-existent for several hours last night. Not sure if there is some general problem in this area, but a battery pull on both ends resolved the problem, for now.
    03-21-09 04:20 PM
    If you have tried the suggestions listed here I suppose it could be the other person. Have you tried sending to anyone else? It could be an issue with your/there carrier....... All is well here
    03-21-09 04:21 PM
    If you got a "D" on your end, I would think that means the problem is on their end, cause it was delivered, but not received.
    03-21-09 04:21 PM
    I think there was no D, sometimes I dont get a D or R - most times I do though......
    03-21-09 04:22 PM
    We saw a problem last night where the service went down in New England. I did a battery pull right away and my service returned. However the person to whom I'd sent a message did not receive it, and BBM did not record it at my end as delivered or read. That person did a battery pull this morning and the message was immediately delivered. I think the battery pull must occur at both ends. It's upstream and downstream communication.
    03-21-09 04:26 PM
    That must be it. I only have 2 contacts but I tried the 2nd one and it worked, it did take longer for the d to show uo than normal but at least it worked with this contact. D still has not shown up for the 1st one.

03-21-09 04:42 PM
    Last night RIM made it known that BIS would be down. That explains last night.

As far as today goes. Are you getting the empty check mark on all your contacts? Or just one?

By the way "D" does indeed mean that the person has RECEIVED the message to their phone. The notification is on their homescreen. The "R" means that they actually opened the convo.

03-21-09 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD