So today i joined my first bbm group. I have been using whatsapp since my iPhone days and I am a pretty big advocate for it. I have been using iphone since the first one and revently switched to Bold 9900 (best phone ever! atleast when it comes to communication )

But ya I think I am fully over to the dark side now! Mwahahah! BBM groups seem to be soooooooo much better. It's mind boggling to see the disparity in capabilities between BBM and Whatsapp. On BBM, it is so much easier to share pics and you can even share notes and calendars! Chock full of other features I havent had a chance to mess around with!

Anywho I am just really excited by this new experience. I am impatiently waiting for my Z10 to ship. Is BBM just as good on BB10? Cuz I think I may be developing a new addiction! help me fellow crackberry members!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-29-13 02:33 AM
    For one you will have video chat and screen share with fellow BB10 users.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 03:17 AM
    So today i joined my first bbm group. I have been using whatsapp since my iPhone days and I am a pretty big advocate for it. I have been using iphone since the first one and revently switched to Bold 9900 (best phone ever! atleast when it comes to communication )

But ya I think I am fully over to the dark side now! Mwahahah! BBM groups seem to be soooooooo much better. It's mind boggling to see the disparity in capabilities between BBM and Whatsapp. On BBM, it is so much easier to share pics and you can even share notes and calendars! Chock full of other features I havent had a chance to mess around with!

Anywho I am just really excited by this new experience. I am impatiently waiting for my Z10 to ship. Is BBM just as good on BB10? Cuz I think I may be developing a new addiction! help me fellow crackberry members!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I myself started with an iPhone 3G when it first launched in my country, and downloaded WhatsApp soon after it came out. Introduced to friends who eventually got on board with iPhone as well. When I switch to my first BlackBerry a while back, initially my opinion of BBM was like meh... Since I didn't have much contacts in it at all. Then as my contact list started building, I started using it more. And soon after, I found myself really liking it and the features it offers. So I can completely understand your excitement.

BBM on BB10 is probably a much better experience with the addition of BBM Video Chat and screen sharing, and it does work really well. Video is smooth, audio is clear. A friend of mine attended a BlackBerry event which I couldn't go, and through BBM Video Chat, he live streamed the event to me. The whole time the video was smooth and he even used it so I could ask the employees there some questions. It is really good. I was on WiFi and he was on LTE.

BBM Groups is really feature-rich too, though still room for improvements. Like sending a photo right within group chat to the shared photos area, etc. And of course the ability to jump into the photos, events, sections right from within the Chat itself.

But overall, i think you'll really like it too. I know I did when I made the switch. Do share with us your opinion when you get your Z10.
    08-29-13 03:21 AM