I'd say more than half my correspondence is now done through BBM. Currently I have 20 contacts which might not sound like a lot but I keep my overall Contacts list fairly lean and those 20 include the people with whom I most correspond. 9 of them are iPhones, 4 are Android and the rest are BB10. I've been working pretty hard at encouraging people but not with pressure but by walking them through the set-up, calling them with a Voice Call and sending them Glympse locations and getting them to send me theirs. In one case I had to do a Screen Share with one person so that I could help unblock another and it worked brilliantly. I've found that once people hear the Voice Call quality and see the oh-so-obvious utility of Glympse that they're usually very happy. I think it's a great app and if anyone is thinking about suggesting it to their friends or family then I'd say do it. And now with the Retraction and Timer it should be even more appealing. I think my list will keep growing.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 08:41 PM
    I know what you mean. My list has grown since the cross-platform launch as well. I think we may see another burst when BBM video is added for the other platforms.
    10-31-14 09:38 PM
    I have 57 contacts mixed fam, friends, and work. Probably 30 BlackBerry rest is a mix of iphone and android. Android users love bbm, iphone users take a lot of convincing to keep using it.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 09:59 PM
    Mine grew and then stalled. But it stalled at the same number I had when everyone had a BlackBerry. So I guess I just only know that many people.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 10:19 PM
    Not much use in my area but a different story in the world's 4th most populated country....

BBM Contacts List Still Growing-bbm-indo.jpeg

Z30 144GB
    10-31-14 10:57 PM