Hi, I just upgraded from the 8900 curve to the 9700 bold, I used desktop manager to import all my contacts. One of my contacts also got a new blackberry therfore she got a new pin. I added her, and after having a conversation with her, I noticed she had dissapeared off my list.

This happened about 5 times. I only realized that it was after closing a conversation she would dissapear. So today I have kept our chat open all day. I just went to my phone to message her and shes gone again. Any ideas why she keeps dissapearing? It's really annoying to have to keep readding her. Thanks
    08-29-10 08:26 PM
    You should call up your company and request a new phone. It happened to me with my 8900 and I told them what was going on and they sent me a replacement, even though it was a refurb obv, it wasn't terrible and worked better than the other one I had
    08-29-10 08:58 PM
    ughhh nooo there has to be some other option. I had the 8900 and it stopped working completley, I waited 10 days and they sent me a new one. I went out of town actually I worked at a summer camp, and the first day I got to the camp I recieved my new phone and it worked for 2 days and stopped working. I called them again, and they said they stopped making the 8900 so they would be sending me the Bold, which is what I have now. If I ask for another one it will be the fourth phone in two months!
    08-30-10 09:34 PM
    Well, I did the same thing, 3 phones in ONE month, it sucked. But I was willing to do whatever to get what I needed.

So I mean, you either try re-installing your OS after you've wiped the phone clean (after backing everything up, of course) or you call your service provider and get another replacement.
    08-30-10 09:39 PM
    Well, I did the same thing, 3 phones in ONE month, it sucked. But I was willing to do whatever to get what I needed.

So I mean, you either try re-installing your OS after you've wiped the phone clean (after backing everything up, of course) or you call your service provider and get another replacement.
    08-30-10 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD