I'm absolutely loving BBM Channels. I can definitely see it turning into something that I can replace all my other news and RSS feed apps with. The more things and news channels join the better and more popular it will become. I truly believe that BBM Channels is truly a brilliant idea. Think about it, what other native messaging i.e imessage and Android have real time updates to your favorite person/persons and news? That's right no one else. It truly is a spark of genius if you ask me. Finally a worthy replacement to Old Legacy's Viigo RSS app ..... remember that one?

Posted Securely Via My BlackBerry Z10
    05-14-13 02:11 PM
    Loooove it!!!
    05-14-13 02:37 PM
    Anyone having trouble installing it? I got it off the Beta BlackBerry site. But when I try to open the exe file I get it says it can't be opened.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 03:01 PM
    I'm absolutely loving BBM Channels. I can definitely see it turning into something that I can replace all my other news and RSS feed apps with. The more things and news channels join the better and more popular it will become. I truly believe that BBM Channels is truly a brilliant idea. Think about it, what other native messaging i.e imessage and Android have real time updates to your favorite person/persons and news? That's right no one else. It truly is a spark of genius if you ask me. Finally a worthy replacement to Old Legacy's Viigo RSS app ..... remember that one?

Am I missing something? Because if I can enroll RSS feeds there that would be extremely cool.

To me, Channels is looking more like a Twitter/Instagram mashup. Which I think is actually pretty awesome if they can build an audience!
    05-14-13 03:03 PM
    I think BBM Channels is a more feature-rich touch on Plus Friends from Kakao (huge in asia) Plus Friend
    For some reason, it feels like it's BlackBerry's touch on Google+ done right on mobile. I like that while Google has gone more proprietary (grr), BlackBerry is opening up and they have demonstrated their customer engagement is world class, companies should be taking this very seriously as a method of content delivery and customer engagement, mayeb eventually as much as Youtube, Twitter.
    05-14-13 03:07 PM
    Am I missing something? Because if I can enroll RSS feeds there that would be extremely cool.

To me, Channels is looking more like a Twitter/Instagram mashup. Which I think is actually pretty awesome if they can build an audience!
    Nah, not missing anything I just worded it wrongly. I'm just saying that I can see if let's say major news outlets (sort of how CB has done) like NY times, CNN, Fox News and local news create their own channels how that would create a Pseudo news feed. A one stop for communication and information.

05-14-13 03:34 PM