Like StumbleUpon, give us the ability to stumble various channels as well as random but related posts (pictures, videos, music, articles)

Maybe even BBM Music Channels that play music. When a song (or video or spoken word poem) on that channel is "liked" it would repeat more often, each channel will then developed a certain flavor.

Can you see the potential?

72 million subs (probably under 70 soon if TH doesn't start being more proactive) already and with BBM cross platform, and so many former BBM users wanting to return, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few hundred million users in 3 months (if we each get 2-3 of our friends to use BBM, that's 210-280 millions, and if they each get 2-3 more that's 490-630 million users)

JayZ10
    Brandon Orr and Korepab like this.
    07-25-13 06:31 PM
    Great idea. I'll pass it along to a person I know who may be able to relay it to the BBM Channels team.

Posted via CB10
    Korepab likes this.
    07-25-13 06:54 PM
    Great idea. I'll pass it along to a person I know who may be able to relay it to the BBM Channels team.

Posted via CB10
    Can you relay to that person to hire me too? I'd love to work for BlackBerry! I'll take minimum wage!

JayZ10
    07-25-13 07:05 PM
    Inaddition to blog posts, they should allow embedding of videos and audio. Besides your typical YouTube videos, they should add in the ability to stream live. This opens up to all sorts of possibilities. Now you can have your own radio/tv broadcasting channel. BlackBerry could monetize by making deals with radio stations and TV stations.

Posted via CB10
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    07-25-13 07:40 PM