OK I get the BBM stickers are cool. The younger crowd will love them. Good move. Seriously. But what happen to all the other good stuff we expected in 2.1, like File Sharing in Group Chats? Why don't we have it? Why is this so difficult to do. This is one of the reasons my group of freinds will not leave WhatsApp for BBM. We like to share pictures right there in the chat window, files, location, sometimes videos and voice notes. Can't do that on BBM. It's a deal breaker. I would really like to see all of the same features in BBM Chat made available for Group Chats. Any thoughts, opinions? Please share.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 05:58 AM
    I absolutely agree with everything you said. It's the same with my group that won't leave whatsapp. All th reasons you said including book marking. I want to be able to read where I left off.

Posted from my zee thirt teee
    04-04-14 06:04 AM
    OK I get the BBM stickers are cool. The younger crowd will love them. Good move. Seriously. But what happen to all the other good stuff we expected in 2.1, like File Sharing in Group Chats? Why don't we have it? Why is this so difficult to do. This is one of the reasons my group of freinds will not leave WhatsApp for BBM. We like to share pictures right there in the chat window, files, location, sometimes videos and voice notes. Can't do that on BBM. It's a deal breaker. I would really like to see all of the same features in BBM Chat made available for Group Chats. Any thoughts, opinions? Please share.

Posted via CB10
    They said file sharing in multiperson chats, not group chats.
    04-04-14 06:06 AM
    They said file sharing in multiperson chats, not group chats.
    Yes you are correct. It was never promised for this update.

But the OP is correct that it needs to be there for Group Chat too, imo.
    The last-read / bookmarking feature would be welcome also.

Also needed for all Chats: full quality pics by default.
    04-04-14 06:12 AM
    No argument here Elite1. The promise was Multi-person Chats, nevertheless, file sharing in Group Chats is basic and a no brainer. If BBM is going to compete you have to at the minimum start off offering the same features people already love in existing cross-platform apps. And yes I agree 100%. Full size pictures need to be added as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 07:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    Aren't multi person chats and pretty much the same thing as multi person chats on whatsapp?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:19 AM
    Aren't multi person chats and pretty much the same thing as multi person chats on whatsapp?

Posted via CB10
    That's true.. and does whatsapp has groupchat? this is probably just about how we use the bbm.. there's multiperson chat and there's groupchat.. choose what fullfil your needs.. but I do agree that stickers n file sharing should available on group chat too..

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:35 AM
    You can't assign a name to a multi-person chat like you can a group chat. There is no administrator in a multi-person chat. You can't assign a picture to a multi-person chat like you can to a group chat otherwise what's the point of having both. In WhatsApp it's a Group Chat not a multi-person chat. You have an administrator, you can assign a picture and a name to your group.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 04:16 PM