Has anyone seen anything that resembles advertising for BB7 or the new handsets. I'm sure they will come but I'm yet to see anything and I have been looking. My family members are already proud owners of 2 Bold 9900's. the phone's were brought out from the back of the store and the salesperson argued with me about the Bold having a touch screen, They had no idea
    08-16-11 11:04 AM
    I haven't seen anything as far as commercials on TV, ads in magazines and newspapers, or even a billboard anywhere. Granted I live in a less developed area (South Dakota), but I thought for sure I would see something on TV, especially for the new Verizon 9930. I wonder if it was the RIM's idea from the get-go to keep it quiet until they finally released it.
    08-16-11 11:19 AM
    I have not seen anything in the UK apart from a Bus Stop poster but that's it

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    08-16-11 12:12 PM
    This is ridiculous. I am starting to really wonder what the heck is going on in their marketing division (assuming they have one). I would love to spend a day at RIM going from department to department to see what's going on...
    08-16-11 12:55 PM
    One cool picture from Rodgers on CB and thats it, That one picture was sweet and showed the photogenic nature of the current devices. Stick up for yourself!! tell us what you got!
    08-17-11 12:03 AM
    Blackberry products are top-notch, but one area RIM needs to put a lot of work in is marketing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 02:09 AM
    Nothing in Australia. But that's not unusual. In 10 years I've never seen a RIM commercial or ad anywhere.
    08-17-11 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD