Hi

A few days ago my BB6 browser stopped loading pages after I used WiFi. Bolt, Opera and anything else that needs internet works just fine. I did have this problem before on OS5, and it was easily fixed by setting that browser back to internet instead of WiFi whenever it did... the only problem I've got now is that I can't find this option on the OS6 browser. It does work when I turn WiFi back on. Battery pull had no effect, and I kinda want to avoid anything exaggerated... any suggestions?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Gallia; 11-13-10 at 10:00 AM.
    11-13-10 09:57 AM
    there is no option to switch...

when you use operator service it uses that for internet..

when you turn on wifi it automatically uses wifi for internet.

I would suggest you to delete the wifi from saved wifi networks and see if it works?
    11-13-10 10:10 AM
    Yeah I noticed... I was hoping something to manipulate it anyway existed, since I'm not that familiar with OS6 yet. Like I said, it's not the first time that it does this for me. I just can't switch it back now :\

I tried to delete the Wifi profile, along with any other profiles on my list but no joy
    11-13-10 10:29 AM
    Yeah I noticed... I was hoping something to manipulate it anyway existed, since I'm not that familiar with OS6 yet. Like I said, it's not the first time that it does this for me. I just can't switch it back now :\

I tried to delete the Wifi profile, along with any other profiles on my list but no joy
    Just like with the uZard browser, it didn't want to switch off of wifi when the setting was changed. Quite annoying.

This leak isn't meant for everybody. Wasn't for me either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-10 06:45 PM
    So, went all the way did a complete system whipe, seems fine now, even after turning WiFi on and off. Thanks for the help.

Funny thing is, T-Mobile NL was aware that there was such an error present with 9700s running OS6 but passed the blame to RIM and told me to "wait a day or two".
    11-16-10 06:49 PM
    So, went all the way did a complete system whipe, seems fine now, even after turning WiFi on and off. Thanks for the help.

Funny thing is, T-Mobile NL was aware that there was such an error present with 9700s running OS6 but passed the blame to RIM and told me to "wait a day or two".
    Where else should they place the blame? The OS is developed by RIM not by T-Mobile. Plus it's a leaked version so it has not been endorsed by T-Mobile in any way.
    11-16-10 07:26 PM
    Where else should they place the blame? The OS is developed by RIM not by T-Mobile. Plus it's a leaked version so it has not been endorsed by T-Mobile in any way.
    You're missing the point. They told me to wait a few days for it to go away, that's hardly an efficient treatment for a setting that's frozen...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD