Hey guys,
    A lot of informations have been leaked the last few days/week, exciting pictures and the launch is ahead!!

Are there still some things you wanna see with BB10?

My biggest wish is to have back some (all) messengers!
    I'm a die-hard texter and I love the BB-keyboard for that!

But the things I'm missing are the messengers.
    I wish there would be:
    ICQ, Skype, AIM, WhatsApp, a REAL facebook-messenger (with smilies, photo sending) etc...

I know there a things like: IM+ (which is a good all-in-one .essenger)!
    But I really miss the old native messengers!
    The last one, which is "really" still there is: G-Talk.

That's the only thing I'm missing with BB10.

What about you?
    Any more wishes?
    12-18-12 06:01 PM
    A proper, powerful, usable, intuitive office productivity suite. As good as MS Office, or Lotus123, or OpenOffice. No compromises, and it has to come with a "proper" license usage, not like stupid MS' offering that says "not to be used for commercial / non-profit usage" on their offerings! (So that you buy a more expensive license for "commercial" features)

And lots more. But first, office productivity apps on the go!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-18-12 06:34 PM
    Apt-x for high quality music streaming over Bluetooth.
    chrysaurora likes this.
    12-18-12 07:00 PM
    I hope to see the ability to reflow text after zoom in the browser. The PB browser doesn't do it, so I'm not optimistic, but it's still on my wish list.

I'd like to see at least a basic suite of synced web apps for email and PIM functions, so my BB email account can be more useful, and I can keep my contacts, calendars, and tasks within BB "walls" and not need to use Google, Hotmail, etc.

A full-featured Kindle app.

An Audible app.

A good podcast app, native or for sale.

A virtual arrow pad for text selection and edit operations.
    12-18-12 07:35 PM
    I hope to see the ability to reflow text after zoom in the browser. The PB browser doesn't do it, so I'm not optimistic, but it's still on my wish list.
    Have you tried using the reader mode feature?
    12-18-12 07:46 PM
    Have you tried using the reader mode feature?
    Yes. It's okay but I prefer reflow.
    12-18-12 07:59 PM
    1. Entering one Google account will load up ALL the calendars associated with it, not just one. (I don't want some silly work-around, changing user agents in my browser, etc, etc. This shouldn't be hard, nor should the user have to deal with that stuff)

2. Have a large battery in the N-Series (1,800+ mAh)

3. Skype... Yeah, I said it... I use it every other day, if not everyday. The wife is working abroad.
    12-18-12 07:59 PM
    - Browser Reading View: if I'm reading an article that has more than one page, it is very annoying to load every page on different tabs and to close and open the reading view, so one of my wishes would be the ability to load the next page on an only reading view, like the iPad does. Also, that it can load videos.

- Music Player: to have an EQ, because I hate so much that my PB doesn't have one. And I'd like to create playlists directly from my BB which my playbook can't do it.

I will add more wishes as I think of them because I can't remember all my thoughts
    12-18-12 09:05 PM
    1. Facebook Group chat that does not work on the current Facebook app.

2. Fruit Ninja/Angrybird like games for quick games on the go

3. Better Browser: I can't even get Blogspot to load on my BBOS6 device

4. People I know to get Blackberrys so I have a reason to use BBM :P

5. A really good BB10 device price when my contract is up for upgrade in a year
    12-18-12 09:15 PM
    Another one: I wish BB10 will be available on Fido on launch day (with a two-year contract)...
    12-18-12 09:50 PM
    1) turn by turn Gps navigation.
    2) able to do video chat with playbook.
    12-18-12 10:19 PM
    Apt-x for high quality music streaming over Bluetooth.
    This.
    And Skype (w voice support), NetFlix, Amazon Kindle, Google Talk (w voice support), Google Maps, WhatsApp, Viber (w voice support), Hulu for those that want those apps.
    12-19-12 02:28 PM
    Browser: to show the main web page while I'm typing the url. The PB always show the last article/ link of the main web page (for ex. I go to CB and I hit an article, read it and the close the browser, when I open again the browser and I start typing the url of CB the browser shows me the url of the article I read and not the main web page [in this case crackberry.com] and having me to type the entire url which can be frustating and a lost of time) In the iPad case, it always shows me first the main url and then the last article/ link I hit. This is one of the little things RIM has to fix for the user to gain more time while using the browser.
    12-19-12 06:14 PM
    Since it is my main communication device, ie a phone , how about smart dialing? I mean my 10 year old HTC Apache did it for goodness sakes. Finding/dialing on my Torch 9860 is a PITA.
    12-19-12 07:01 PM